1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Trap Line Pictures

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by BillFromPa, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Really the only pic I have of it. When I registered it (stretched skin) the warden thought I was trying to be funny by bringing them a yellow cat. They called the game biologist in and HE took bunch of photos. The biologist called me a few days later and claimed he had called around and had heard of only one other caught quite some time ago in New York.

2. nate

nate Active Member

Trapfox! That thing is so awesome! Truly a magnifisant trophy for sure!! Be sure post pics of it mounted!

3. Here is a black yote I got last week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tom Mayer

Tom Mayer Member

Damn! I miss trapping. The voter's outlawed it here in Washington State back in 1996. I used to trap and loved it. I sometime's think about moving east just so I can trap again.

5. engc237

engc237 Active Member

cool pics keep them coming

6. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

Tom, That really sucks !!! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't trap anymore. Probably do a trapping vacation out of state.

Trapfox, Awesome catch. I've caught a few fishers with a bunch of white underneath. But not as much as yours. WOW !!!

Skinner, I'm hopein to connect on a black coyote like that. Be LS for sure.

Nice to see trapping pics again.

7. Bobcat Tom from this season

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. A FAT grey fox....just beautiful!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. From Pale to Red(he really is red, just doesn't look like it in pictures..his under coat looks gray but it is deep red/brown!!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. headhunter12

headhunter12 New Member

Mid Mo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. nate

nate Active Member

Love the trapping pics!! Keep them coming! Especially love that cat! thanks trapperswife!

12. Couple of old photos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. cameron2

cameron2 Member

So what are they worth if you've already taught them to fetch??

[​IMG]

14. Black coyote I took weekend before last. My first black one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. LOVE the black yote!! Never seen one here... :(

16. I am goin to full body mount him. Just like he is in the live pic

17. grumpa

grumpa Member

But not with the trap on it's foot Right? is that a MB 550?

18. Here's one I like. Wish it was me, but it's not. This is a catch made by Phil Brown of eastern PA. Don't know the man, and have only heard a little about him. He consistantally traps over 1000 fox a year. Not many people have heard of him. Just another one of those quiet experts that just does an amazing job year after year .
    [​IMG]

19. BearB8

BearB8 Active Member

1000 plus. WOW That's dedication !!! Id be happy with 10 next season.

Awesome Pic Thanks for sharing.

20. Here's one from a couple of years ago. Biggest fisher I ever caught. Early November in a fox set. Fox for comparison.
    [​IMG]