1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Drove to McKenzie's Beloit, WI Warehouse today

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by frehtaxi, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Had a large LS Russian Brown bear I needed plus Cape buffalo,Water Buck, Sabel, Elk and several other large items. So I added allot of deer manikins putting together a very large order.
    Could not have picked a better day to travel, made the trip there in less than 4 hours. What a Great facility! and friendly people.
    Anyone wanting to complain about McKenzie needs to drive to one of there warehouses and open their minds and think about the huge investment they have and all the expenses they have to keep us quickly supplied.
    I was just amazed to see how a top notch taxidermy supply warehouse operates and want to Thank the whole McKenzie Team.

2. TRAPPERGIRL

TRAPPERGIRL Proud Member-Taxidermy M.A.F.I.A. & Taxinet Clique

Wow - Only a hour and a half from me ;D

3. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I agree frehtaxi. Some people do not get it.....

4. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I couldn't be happier with them, they run a tight ship.

5. PacWest

PacWest Active Member

Do they charge a tour price or charge you extra for opening your eyes and looking at stuff?

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Wow

7. Brandon M.

Brandon M. New Member

Yes, but if you keep one eye shut its half price. Thats a pretty good deal I think.

8. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Next time, Make sure you see Sandy..She works in shipping, and she is smokin hot.. ;D ;D

9. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

i would love to visit one of their facilities

10. chadleek

chadleek New Member

LoL, She's very nice and helpful too....It's only about an hour from me if that, but I usually go while I'm working and in the area so I get paid to go there.....I have yet to have a problem with them and can't complain about the service...Every time I'm there they are extremely busy but yet take the time to give me all there attention....

11. dhart

dhart Active Member

I have picked up orders there, mostly because I did not want some bear and Elk forms cut to ship. Worked out great and a great place to see.

12. DL

DL Well-Known Member

I go to Research Mannakins facility in Oregon when I go to visit my son. They have one spot there that they have 2nds and they let you go right into the warehouse. I took my grandson in there to show him the forms. One of the girls that worked there took him all around in the warehouse showing him all there African animals.

13. R.J. Meyer II

R.J. Meyer II Member

I have heard that McKenzie is buying up all the gas stations within 100 miles of their warehouses and raising the gas price so the people driving to pick up items have to pay more and they make more money and ;D OH MY GOD WHEN WILL THEY STOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

LOL LOL LOL