1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cheap small mount

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by CleverFox, Jan 12, 2012.

1. CleverFox

CleverFox Well behaved women rarely make history

Ok, I am a hobbyist who does some leather work and fur craft, mainly hats and other clothing. Anyway, I sell at a variety of venues, mainly gun shows, and since nearly the beginning, I’ve had my trusty business card holder, a rather battered taxidermy mouse. He had a bald spot and only one eye, but dolls clothing made him a popular attraction at my booth. So it was to my great distress when I took him out of his box for the last gun show and found that bugs had been eating at him. So now I am trying to find a new business card holder.

I am looking for a cheap small animal mount to hold my business cards. I’m not hoping to get a great looking mount, not for what I can afford. But I don’t need an award winning mount, just something small enough to sit on a table and hold up business cards. Its going to get beat up a ot, kids petting it, full shopping bags accidently dropped on it, that kind of thing. So it can’t be to fragile. It can be pretty ugly, someone’s screwed up first or second taxidermy attempt. Just so it doesn’t rot or fall to pieces. Oh, and not so hideous it frightens small children ether. I’ll take mice, squirrels, whatever, maybe even a reptile. But no fish or birds, to fragile. So, what do you have, and what’s the price on it?

2. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

I dont have anything hugely cheap, but do make business card holders... I DO accept barter and partial barter if that helps.

Latest Business card holder. For a gunshop. I also did the business cards:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]