1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pictures of UTA Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Kim Owens, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Kim Owens

Kim Owens Are we there yet?

I know I saw the pictures Frank posted yesterday but can't seem to find them today. What happened to them or I just missing the link?

2. Kim Owens

Blonde moment- I saw them on Facrebook. LOL

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Kim,...............

Kim, do you have a link?

Kerby...

4. Kim Owens

I don't think so. Frank Kotula posted them so you might look under his profile. Heard it was a great show.

5. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

See if this works
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2509475622921&set=a.2509475142909.2112196.1434015073&type=1&theater

6. John Panter

John Panter New Member

Why are you guys putting photos of a taxidermy show on facebook and not on a Taxidermy website?

7. Your tellin me thats the only pics to surface? What about winners etc?

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Rear your horses down there a second :) LOL Frank is the one who was taking the pictures, let me put something in perspective for you. Posting 100 pictures to Facebook takes about 15 minutes, posting 100 pictures to the Taxidermy.net once you either have to load them to Facebook or resize them takes about 6-8 hours! The only way to post pics to this site in an efficient manner is through an iPod app called Ohub Campfire.....and even they you have to hope the app works (the apps fault, not Kens)

I am sure Frank will post all of his pictures here, but the last time I saw him he was burning CD's for all competitors to have of their mounts. All i'm saying is that you cannot harass him for posting to his Facebook profile and not here, he was working at the convention and as I said, posting all pics here as compared to Facebook is literally about a work days difference when you consider the volume.

Thanks, Michael.

PS I just tried to load pics from my mobile app and it said 'system error' on their end and I dont have time today to get on a computer. Like I said, once they get wrapped up in Washington they will get the pics up :)

9. Terry Bennett

Terry Bennett Active Member

Idaho
    John you should have just come to the show and then you could have seen them all in person. ;D

10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

So far it looks like fish were definitely the shows strong point. Nice work everyone!

11. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Dang ... I'm still bummed that I couldn't be there.

When's the next one? Any ideas yet?

12. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

In 2 years in Nebraska. It will run opposite the World show. For example, if the World Show is 2013, 2015, 2017.... the UTA's will be 2014, 2016, 2018

13. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

It would have been nice to be at the inaugural show for the UTA, I am already looking forward to the WTC in Springfield in 2013. I have already started on my pieces for it.

14. Heck

Heck Active Member

Indeed!!
    I was nice meeting you Terry!
    And to all the other "new" people I met, nice meeting you all!! Great bunch of people to hang out with for a week!!

15. Judysan

Judysan The Roadkill Queen

Nice job, Frank. Thanks for all your diligent work!

16. John Panter

John Panter New Member

You're right Terry. I dropped the ball with this one.

17. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

NO Thank you all and thank you Mike for the help and explation of the work it takes to post pics.

18. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Re: Re: Re: Pictures of UTA Show

I agree Bill. Those fish are really nice. Jeff's fish is jaw dropping bad ass.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

19. Naturesway07

Naturesway07 New Member

Dave campbells fish was stunning