1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Nebraska???

Discussion in 'Training' started by elkhunter1313, Oct 2, 2006.

1. I hope to be moving to Lincoln Nebraska here shortly and whereas at the time being I am mostly a self-taught hobbyist in taxidermy I am seriously considering a side income from it....I wonder if there are any certified schools in Nebraska...or and certification available where i could prove tutorship to register with the state as a licensed taxiermist?

2. Turkey Creek

Turkey Creek Member

You don't need any experience to get a taxidermy permit in NE. Unfortunately, anybody with $7 can instantly become a great taxidermist here!! Just another way for our game commission to keep tabs on you and make money at the same time.

Chris

3. well chris, in light of that exciting news...where do i sign up >...LOL...seriously i take pride in my work and before i open shop want to have proof and evidence outside my work to make the customer feel secure...maybe there are licensed taxidermist in the area offering courses for money?

4. Elkhunter....join the Nebraska Taxidermy Assoc. there you can get a list of a couple of guys that may still offer weekend classes, but its been several years now.......good luck

5. tried their website and is non functioning? i keep getting an error page