1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wildlife gallery Oops!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by west1542, Jan 18, 2012.

1. First bad thing I've had to say about texas wildlife gallery skin and tan.....I recieved a message today telling me that they sent my $628 dollar/8 whitetail order to a customer in texas and sent me his 1 antelope and 1 whitetail cape...............now they want us both to wait til monday and send each other their capes and they will cover shipping (and they haven't credited me yet) which completely ruins my plans for this weekend of prepping hides and getting ready to mount............not happy...........because you know how it is to be excited to see a package from ups and then you find this out I hope they don't do it again I have 2 other orders there right now.

2. Not worth posting about. Shit happens, and they are making it right. Just be glad you're not in Afghanistan digging foxholes, and you can lay down with a woman at night.

3. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

And the world still turns,,,.

4. got one for ya sent a couple deer capes,impalla hide,bear l/s to a tannery last year not sayin there name but,after 4 months and nothing i called them and they said oh we are sorry looks like another 3-4 weeks the first time i called.Then every 4 weeks i called same answer back. finnally after 9 mounths after i shipped it gess what showed up.

5. Doesn't make sense how you tell me get over it... then you reply with your own problems..............? You chose to dig foxholes didn't you? The same way I chose to send hides to WLG and yet you tell me not to B*tch..I guess there's also no need in the buyers and sellers section either then is there because I thought that's what you did on here was tell people experiences you've had. What's the difference?

6. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Oh - get the hell over yourself, you self absorbed little idiot!

7. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

8. papagoose

papagoose papagoose and goslings

And tomarrow the sun will come up in the east. We have all Had this type of stuff happen there is next week end and the one after that, spend the extra time with your family get some rest, for when those capes come you wont get to you will be to busy trust me that is how it works.

9. Honestly, I've never dug a hole. I always had one that was already dug out. ;D Never been to Stan either, so booyah!

10. tuff crowd in this post

11. litefeather

litefeather New Member

only foxholes I dug over there was covering those stinking bodies at night so I could sleep........

12. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

If that's the worst thing that ever happens to you as a taxidermist then you'll have an easy go of it. Just chill and have nice weekend off, you'll still get them done in time.

13. gab

gab Active Member

it happens.i've sent mounted crated heads to the wrong people on opposite coasts.that gets expensive.
    the only thing i'd do different from WG is not make the client responsible for any undoing.I'd have UPS pickup and return and reship.but they may be doing it the other way so everyone gets their hides quicker.

14. self absorbed little idiot? Amazing........please respond on here if you had a problem with my original post so next time before I post you can prescreen it. It sounds so grown up to come back at someone with a response like this, it always seems to be the same people doesn't it? If you have a problem with what I post, look for my name and don't (.......) read it! ;D

15. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    Just like the little teary crying face you sent me in your little PM ... why the hell are you whining about this situation? The tannery is making it right! But noooo ... that's not good enough for you! Then you insult Ross? You are a self absorbed - now add sniveling - little idiot!!! I stand by my assessment of you and your ilk! When was the last time you did anything for your country? You are not happy unless you are bitching! By the way, if you don't use your name, what in the hell are you talking about with "look for my name" ... now you come across as an even bigger idiot!!! What are we mind readers? Stop now before the hole your digging gets any deeper!

16. cht

cht New Member

My Dad is bigger than your dad !!!! LOL

17. Didn't think it took much effort to look to the left of the screen and see what my name is on here........what does doing something for your country have to do with a tannery mistake? I know......IT DOESN'T

"Stop now before the hole your digging gets any deeper!" .......well I now know Ross can dig me one if I need it any deeper
    "You are not happy unless you are bitching!" That's my favorite part.....sounds like we are alot alike then ;D LoL
    And am I going to be a big idiot or little one make your mind up. How about medium?... that works for me

18. He likes talking to himself. ;D

Dude, the point I'm trying to make is, it sounds like you don't have it that bad. It seems as though you just wanted to rant, understandable, but you need to come down to earth and understand people make mistakes from time to time. I am a customer service Nazi, but my customer service to my customers lacks sometimes. We all seem to want want want, but we need to just understand circumstances.

19. kdogg_4

kdogg_4 Member

I think I understand your rant.. I ordered a grinder, mixer, cuber ,and some odd stuff from Cabelas. The Delivery date was today and it did not show.. I called them and they had not even processed my order! I have a deer hanging ready for the grinder. I was thrown off a bit , plans did not work out the way i wanted. They gave me the sale price of the items and they will be in next friday so they made it right.. What else could I ask for the damage was done..
    I hear your rant , feel your pain as I am also waiting on a delivery.. Hope you feel better by sharing your situation I sure do.. Enjoy your free weekend.