1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ATTN: McKenzie customers!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Glen Conley, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Due to the recent acquisition of WASCO, McKenzie now has Stop-Rot available for distribution.

Don't forget to include it with your order!

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Always do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used a bottle on a stinky longhorn yesterday :)

3. Ted B

Ted B Active Member

Damn Glen, I just placed a Mckenzie order before you posted this! Next time I will

4. finazducks

finazducks EJ is not the only one to have two Wasco Awards

McKenzie also carries my bird heads now. One stop shopping is now possible.

5. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: Re: ATTN: McKenzie customers!

i have 11 of them on my list to order!!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. finazducks

alright Josh!!!!!!!!!

7. I just made moulds of all Tony's heads, so much easier than ordering them! ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

8. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Ouch-LMAO!

9. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Crap I just ordered this morning, I could probably call first thing Monday morning to add it since they were not going to ship until Monday due to having some things custom poured but I will just wait until the next order. Good thing to know, I have been out for a couple months and it has saved a few capes from some careless hunters for me ;)

10. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Just got some more Stop Rot a couple of weeks ago. Never leave home without it. LOL

11. finazducks

That's funny Mike. I remember when you were a kid with no money and I cast heads for you free so I could add them to my line. Worked for both of us. Did you know I still do that. If I don't have it I'll cast yours free. How long ago was that? Now all you got to do is call McKenzie.

12. Jeeze Tony I figured you had just about everything now! LOL, I remember getting that box of heads too like it was yesterday, BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS! I bet if Mckenzie got an order for 1 of every one of your heads it might raise an eyebrow! lol.

13. finazducks

close to 500 now. no maybe more than that now lol We've come a long way buddy. I think of all the true friendships I've made in this business it brings a tear to my eye.