1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

One of my latest

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Glen Conley, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Glen Conley

Glen Conley KARMA GOOSE R.I.P. 2006-2006

Here's a photo of one of my latest whitetail does. She's a 7 x 14.

I've got someone else making my molds now. I'll be shipping her out in the next few days. Once the mold is made, we'll run the first form through an auction for the scholarship fund.

Attached Files:

2. little fred

little fred R.I.P all my fallen taxidermy brother's

how do i bid on the form?
    fred

3. Glen Conley

Fred, I'll start a new thread for the auction items once the molds get delivered.

I was expecting to be auctioning new forms by now, but I got the word a couple of days ago that the new molds will be delivered to Quality Taxidermy Supply the first or second week of next month. Quality is doing the production and sales of the forms.

The next forms that will be auctioned will be buck forms. The doe forms will be coming up pretty soon.

We raise $1000 for each recipient, so the thread will be around for awhile, or if need be, we start another auction thread.

We do not have a recipient at this time. Working taxidermists interested in advanced whitetail training can make application with Mr. Bill Coates of Hog Heaven fame. Mr. Coates will select the recipient, and his decision is final.

Big John Griffith and Bill Yox are offering their services for the advanced training.

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Looks great Glenl, looking forward to seeing some of your forms!

5. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Looks great! I got a doe to do soon , maybe we can do it that form!

6. Glen Conley

Matt, and Fozzie, thanks for the comments. I would love to have photos of your work on my forms for website advertising.

I've already shipped out a 7 x 14 upright doe, she'll be picked up when the new molds are delivered. We've requested the does be moved up in the mold making sequence.

I just finished up a 6 1/2 x 13 semi-sneak doe that will be included in the same batch.

Now I'm in that hurry up and wait situation.