1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Illinois Taxidermy Convention?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Jackson1814, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Jackson1814

Jackson1814 Active Member

Anyone know what's going on at the 2012 Illinois Convention, like what seminars their having etc. The website only has the dates and who's judging what, but no other info.

2. Chewy

Chewy New Member

I wish someone would post on here, haha , I have never been to any of them so I was wantin to know as well. If u find anything else out let me know.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. revolutionMan

revolutionMan New Member

I know Revolution will be there.

4. jptaxi

jptaxi New Member

IL
    I would think the packets should in mail soon?

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Chewy, unless something has changed, if you weren't a member last year you won't get a packet in the mail, nor do they do much advertising. Your best bet is to go to their site and find someone to call. I don't know who their board members are anymore but Sarah DeJournett will probably be the one most likely to see this post on here, so I would give her a call.

6. shammy

shammy New Member

I contacted Eric yesterday and he is wrapping up the details now. Packets will be mailed out shortly, possibly by the end of the week. But like antlerman said if your not a member you better get ahold of them. Otherwise they dont know you exist. shammy

7. erik1

erik1 New Member

I am putting postage on the packets this weekend! As far as seminars go Friday at 1 we will have four ITA members mounting four seperate deer. This has always been a great one to watch. Saturday at 9 will be Shawn Dawson and he will be discussing how to make your business grow and profit ect. Saturday at 1 will be Terry Weick showing some molding and casting techniques. Sunday at 9 will be Mike Pendzimas bird seminar and Sunday at 1 will be Mark Gonnering showing his techniques for setting antlers, eyes septum and ear butts. Sometimes our seminars change so I will try and update this if they do. Please let me knwo if you wold like more info.

Erik

8. werk1

werk1 Member

I was planing on becoming a member. My question is when i send the membership few do i send the payment to get into the show as well? Any help would be great.

9. erik1

erik1 New Member

Werk1 thats up to you. You can mail it but we will hold it till the show for registration.

10. werk1

werk1 Member

My wife has decided she would like to attend the show with me. Would she have to become a member to get in the show?

11. erik1

erik1 New Member

no she would not have to pay she is covered under your registration

12. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

What is the link to their website? I cant seem to find it now and trying to peg the dates for il, mo, ky, and in. Thanks! K.

13. Terry Vining

Terry Vining last photo together

Mi
    http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/board,15.0.html
    convention info. can be found for most shows in the upper right corner ---->

14. Raynewolfe

Raynewolfe TY for understanding things outside our control.

THANKS everyone! Got it all now. :)

15. I am planning on attending this year, wanted to know if i can pay for and join ita at the door and if so, what would be a good day to come. i am a beginner and want to attend some of the seminars but can only get off work one day. anybody have an idea what seminars are going to be running, times and dates