1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Happy Birthday Dan Hudzik aka Psycho

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Bill Yox, Jan 24, 2012.

1. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

Happy Birthday Dan

2. Hoosiertaxman

Hoosiertaxman Papa's Pride & Joy

Happy Birthday neighbor

3. Happy B-day psyco.

4. Happy B-Day F O C K E R. I heard you had a few days off. Something about cutting your fingers on RAGE braod heads. You were in a hurry taking them off your arrows after archery season so no one would find out what you really shoot. See ya soon my friend, take care and enjoy. How's Little F O C K E R, haven't heard much about him lately.

5. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Happy birthday guy. You derserve the best day possible!

6. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Dan !

7. Jimmy Lawrence

Jimmy Lawrence Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday my friend!!!! Can't wait for the 3 Amigos to get together again!!!!

8. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Thank you all. Had a great day overall. Did end up in the hospital tonight though. My little 2 year old nephew had another seizure tonight. About this same time last year he had one. They did test on him and they still can't find anything wrong with him. Just keep saying he is sensitive to fevers, whatever the hell that means. He was laughing and smiling and even told his uncle Dan happy birthday when I walked into the room. He fell asleep before I left and he was doing good. Nothing showed with the chest xray or the blood work, now they are awaiting to get a urine sample from him to do some test but he will be going home tonight. Thank you all again for the Birthday wishes, funny comments, lame rage comments and funny pics. LOL ;D

9. jimhow

jimhow Member

Best wishes and prayers for the little guy!

10. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Happy Birthday Buddy. Say...I need to borrow that 28 ft trailer of yours that you are gonna buy tomorrow so that I have a buddy that I can borrow one from. About 10 days should do me. LOL

11. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Happy Birthday Big Guy!
    Thoughts going out for your nephew.

12. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Happy birthday from the UK Dan, I have enjoyed your posts for the past three years now, you seem to be a genuine nice guy under that rugged exterior !
    john

13. Happy Birthday Dan !!

14. Happy birthday Psycho!!

CC Metz

15. Happy Birthday Dan. Thanks for all your help. Hope to meet you in person some time.

Ben

16. irishme

irishme New Member

;) HAPPY B-DAY PSYCHO DO YOU FEEL 25 YET?

LOL BE WELL

17. mdupertuis

mdupertuis Active Member

Happy Birthday old man!

18. Eric E.

Eric E. Member

Happy Birthday Dan!

19. linder

linder New Member

Happy birthday and wishing you a great day !

20. wings II

wings II New Member

Hope you have a great one Dan! :)