1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

to all that got gifted ducks and have complaints

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Brian, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Brian

Brian Active Member

heres just a few

it took too long
    the ducks bloody
    it smells funny so i tossed!!HELLO MORON!THERE SEA DUCKS THERE GONNA STINK!
    the duck has a broken wing
    the duck has a broken leg

I guess im a glutten for punishment. i should of learned years ago. i guess ill say it for the FINAL TIME.

IM DONE GIFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so next year just come on out and book a hunt with me. 250.00 a day plys air fare,rental car,gas,hotel,out of state license and you can shoot your own damn ducks!!!!!!!!then well see if you still bitch about a free duck that only cost you 15.00 for shipping!!

oh and nobody ever held a gun to your head on how i was gonna ship it. if you dont like priority or fed ex ground please feel free to pay 50-80 dollars on express.

2. I sure hate to here it. I for one and more than thankful to you guys that gift things that I can't get here.

3. thats sad really ...brian is such a great guy and trys to help everyone out i know he gifted me several ducks last year and i was more than grateful for all of them, people are unreal they act like they should get top of the line stuff for free.... you should be thankful he even offered u the chance to get them...

britny

4. That does suck. It is shame people are so ungrateful. I cannot blame you but it does suck for the people who are appreciative.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. tviper56

tviper56 Active Member

Shake it off Brian. They r probably one of the new taxidermists that try to get something for nothing or trying to sell something for three times what it's worth in perfect condition. Gift is just that....a gift. Thanks for what you gift.

6. little fred

little fred R.I.P all my fallen taxidermy brother's

THANX AS@#$%^ FOR RUIENING IT FOR THE REST OF US.....Brian please don't make us pay for the complainers..

Freddy

7. I agree.Brian is a great guy.I paid shipping for 2 ducks last year and he sent me a half dozen.They were all in great shape.It is a shame that some dumb people ruin it for everyone else.

8. tom k

tom k New Member

Sorry to hear that, all I can say is thanks to all the people that take the time to gift ducks. You are really appreciated, Thanks Tom

9. Brian

Brian Active Member

thanks guys. hey tom. you wanna here something funny. it took my wife and i 4 hours to box up and ship birds on monday. that aint never happening again.lol

10. chadleek

chadleek New Member

Some people just have nerve! I mean come on, like everyone said "FREE"- "GIFTED"...... you people must shoot ducks that don't get damaged, that happens...You can't complain about something you got for nothing....Sorry you had to get complaints Brian

11. tom k

tom k New Member

Some people just dont know a good thing. Tom K

12. schenk

schenk Member

Sorry about that, Hope I don't have any complaints. I have several in the freezer waiting for shipment on a monday so they can get there and not be somewhere over the weekend in a truck something. Some birds are really shot up at times, and I try to pick the best ones, and that's why i've not had as many to gift.
    I hope you have a great season next year, and if they want something like you gifted, pay up and go shoot them. Then complain to yourself they are bloody and the legs are broken. Big deal, broke legs have wires in them and can be fixed darn.

13. Cant believe how many ungrateful people they are. Anyone willing to give you anything free these days you better appreciate. If i were you Brian i would surely keep a list of those names.

14. I have dealt with Brian one time {not on a duck but a replica snake i bought from him} and he was great to deal with. I have been aware that he has many times gifted ducks even though I am not a taxidermist. I like seeing that, that at least most of us on here can treat each other respectfully and helpful to one another. I guess the others are just democratic liberals and occupiers, they need to have their own site to deal with each other equally. Brian, just give them double their money back and keep them on your black list, at the same time I encourage you to take care of our own. I for one appreciate what you have done Brian, that is the true AMERICAN WAY. Hats off to you sir and your wife. Skullery

15. Brian

Brian Active Member

ill never stop gifting to the good ones. it will just be privately next year instead of being posted for all to see. thanks guys.

16. halion

halion New Member

I'm sorry people are such ass heads. Of course they're bloody and they're going to stink. I've had birds come bloody and stinky as hell but they're still usable.

Get over it!! (not you, Brian :))

17. I don't know you but put me on your good list :). I am more than grateful for gifted ducks.

18. wade66

wade66 New Member

Thats too bad that people would complain about a gift. Thanks too all the people that ruined it for the rest of us that would have appreciated having one of those ducks. Brian if you ever decide to gift again I won't complain

19. Stream Side

Stream Side New Member

MI
    I feel for you Brother, its a crazy world we live in, you know thats what they make soap and water, thread and all the other things on the market we have to work with. I would be hapy to have a gift, thanks for trying Randy.

20. Hobbs McAvoy

Hobbs McAvoy New Member

Texas
    Wow! Looks like I was a week too late to get any birds from you. Don't let it bother you. It can be tough to deal with people you do not know. I read your other post about the stray cat food and didn't understand until I read this. I don't blame you for not gifting to folks you do not know. I'm sure the noncomplainers were thankful.