1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

SKIFE BLADES and HAVELS BLADES

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by epsoutdoors, Jan 26, 2012.

1. we have skife blades available for sale
    we are now a HAVALON AND HAVELS dealer and would very much appreciate your business , prices as listed , thanx yall
    skife blades
    #25......$6
    #50......$10
    #100....$16.50
    #500....$50.00
    #1000..$85.00
    skife knives ......$8.00

HAVALON BLADES #22......100 BOX ...$16.50 SSTEEL
    #22.......100 BOX ...$14.80 CARBON
    #60XT.....100 BOX ...$31.50 SS
    HAVALON PIRANTA EDGE...$35.95 + FREE HOLSTER
    HAVALON TRACER22....$39.95 + FREE HOLSTER
    IF YOU NEED SOMETHING YOU DONT SEE HERE FROM HAVELS GIVE US A CALL

THE HOLSTERS SELL FOR $5.95
    ALL PRICES ARE PLUS SHIPPING ....LET ME KNOW IF WE CAN HELP YOU GUYS.. THANX ED.... EMAIL [email protected] OR 804-966-8383

2. pir^2h

pir^2h Retrievers give you the bird

I am not sure this is an intelligent question but I am going to ask anyway.

What is the difference between the steel #22 and the Carbon #22? Which last longer?

All I have used in the past is #20's. Will the #22 fit on the same handle as the #20?

Thanks for your time.

Vic

3. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Any other style blades? #11

4. Vic, They are #22 stainless steel, if you look again you will see two s's.

5. vic yes the 22 blades and the 20 blades fit a #6 handle , i will be getting in polymer and steel handles for those ,,,,, i can get other blade styles and handle styles , #11 # 10 all the way thru 15 i think take a #5 handle , i can get those no problem but do not keep them here , just call us with what you need and make your order , we will get them in and shio them to you day after we get them in . we can get most any blade number and handles to fit, thanx yall

as for how long they last , for what we use them for here , the carbon are just as good and seem to last just as long if not longer than the ss, but that just our opinion ... we have used cheaper blades here but do notice that the havels seem to last longer

6. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

If I were to order 1000 skife blades how are they packed? I ordered bulk skife blades before and they were thrown all together in a heavy duty plastic bag and I was not happy about that. most were dull from rubbing against each other :/

Those are great prices

7. proof

proof New Member

Do you have #10 blades? Thanks

8. spk1142

spk1142 Member

email sent

9. CWP

CWP Custom Hardwood Plaques

can you post pics of the knives and holders so i know which i want to order. Thanks, Sean

10. working on replies and answering emails , will be with everyone before long thanx ed

11. blades are packaged as so the are not touching the sharp side , they come on steel bars stacked side by side , really cool packing ,,,,
    sean ill send you a link to the website....... www.havalon.com just copy it and paste it or search havalon knives , i have piranta edge and piranta tracer 22 ,,, both will take either blade you can us 20-25 blades and 60xt
    we dont have the # 10 in stock right now but if you want to make an order for them we can have them in and out to you when we make our stock order very soon .

we have cut the price so close on these blades that we have to make orders in quantity or raise the price , we arent trying to make a pile of money just help out fellow taxidermist using the same stuff we use , thanx for your interest yall order a bunch of stuff so we can all save together ,,,

12. finfeathr

finfeathr Member

I sent u an email several days ago and never heard back..I need 2 boxes of carbon size 22 blades...

13. RedFoxTrapper

RedFoxTrapper New Member

What would shipping be on a hundred skife blades to 14885? Thanks.

14. all replies sent thanx yall

15. fltrn

fltrn Member

I looked on the web site and did not see the skife blades. Are these a new product to the web site?
    Thanks.

16. my website isnt running yet
    we have decided on flat rate shipping its the cheapest for everyone buying
    $6.50 flat rate shipping small box

17. we dont buy our skife blades from havels we buy them direct from the factory , we may stop selling anything under lots of 500 blades though , we are looking into that,,, we have plenty of skife blades and we will have our new havels order around the end of the week , which will include the # 10 carbon blades ,#22 carbon blades , #24 carbon blades and a cpl boxes of #25 carbon, thanx everyone
    also piranta grizzly knives are being retooled and will be available in 6-7 weeks ill fill those orders then also $6.50 flat rate shipping on orders that will go in small flat rate box was the cheapest shipping rate for blades that we could find

18. new blade order in we have , 60xt , 22 , 24, 25, 10