1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

226 coyotes, 12 bobcats, many coons skunks, fox badger, etc home!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Jan 30, 2012.

1. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

have 22 of the super jumbo 5 x coon, one exceptional cat with back circles and spots, several of the near all white skunks with white on the backs sides and bellys, coyotes out of the world, you name it. badgers, JANUARY badgers with fur long and thick, you know, the good stuff. and I saved all the skulls too. those of you that we had pre arranged deals, now is trhe trime. I`ll post by and by singularly what doesn`t pre sell thru this listing. in my abscence I see several folks never followed thru on deals with me and I had a bounced ck on my cross fox. hmmmm..... the taxi net drama continues......

2. Trapper Dan

Trapper Dan New Member

Looks like another "Western Grand Slam" Bob! Hope you took a minute or two relax and smell the............ah, who am I kidding, did you SLEEP?!?! ;D

-Dan

3. bob wendt

be plenty of time for sleeping after I die. but I might live a ouple hundred years too.

4. chrisrj02

chrisrj02 Member

Whats the price on the coons......salt dried and tannery ready maybe?????

5. midnightwolfdesigns

midnightwolfdesigns New Member

I need some nice raccoons and skunks!!! Also hoping you have a mostly white skunk for me!! :)

Thanks!! Katie

6. bob wendt

katie, I have all that. and lots of it. about anything you`d want, pricey for selects and cheap on some ones that have minor defects. i.e., I can fix you up with about anything you want at any price or size or quality. and be guranteed to be just what I descibe or money refunded. no pigs in a poke.

7. huntiholic

huntiholic New Member

i would like to see a pic of that bobcat if you would post one?... thanks!

8. huntiholic

huntiholic New Member

im guessing the cat you are talking about is on your other post... sorry just hadnt made it that far...

9. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 New Member

I'd like to see him, too, even if he isn't for sale!

10. bob wendt

the pictured cat IS for sale. I have another similar but about 40 lb. and a better whiter belly. he`s worth $7-800 on the fuir market, and no one here will pay that, so no sense in picturing it.

11. soonerfan

soonerfan New Member

how much you asking for a nice badger?

12. bob wendt

$80 plus shipping of $18. that is skinned. everything is skinned. best deal is get several items as it doesn`t change the shipping cost at all .

13. rt texas

rt texas Member

Whats the price on the MONSTER coons green frozen.
    please let me know.
    thank you Roberto.

14. mmhanas

mmhanas New Member

Bob,
    Keep me in mind, looking for three Coyotes that are good for pedestal mounts.

15. bob wendt

roberto, $45 each plus shipping. on the select pedestal coyotes $35 plus shipping and can fit all 3 in one $18 box.

16. EbonFeline

EbonFeline New Member

How many L/S coyotes to a box Bob?

17. bob wendt

two is all will fit. I can get 3 smaller ones with no ice pac or insulation. probably ok this time of the year, but be your call.

18. rt texas

rt texas Member

PM' d

19. glad you had a successful and safe trip. alot of top fur for sure,kevin

20. rt texas

rt texas Member

Bob.. Your money is on its way. by mail usps.
    for #10 JUMBO coons thank you Roberto