1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

226 coyotes, 12 bobcats, many coons skunks, fox badger, etc home!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by bob wendt, Jan 30, 2012.

1. sarahdj

sarahdj Active Member

Glad you had another successful year Bob! And that you're home safe. Best of luck with your sales!

2. TRAPPERMAN27

TRAPPERMAN27 New Member

I went out to Bobs house to nose around and pick his brain the day after he got back, and he really does have some nice stuff. I got my hands on that awsome bobcat and it is well worth the money he would take/is asking. Just my non-taxidermist oppinion.

Also got my hands on some of the coons and yotes.......indiana fur doesnt compare.

Sam

3. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

10 day bump. plenty badgers, jumbo coons, any size coyote you would want, skunks, beavers , etc etc. I`m cutting the legs and feet off 10-12 coyotes a day and boarding them for the fur market. seems a shame to so carefully skin them for taxidermy then just whack the legs off. but that`s how the cookie crumbles! the cats I put all of them up for the fur market except a jungle cat listed on another thread, and a real small kitten I still have, if anyone is interested. western stuff, not southern or eastern. will say the fox are sold out. as are cat and badger skulls, but plenty of coon, possum skunk and coyote skulls left, lol, like a level full 25 cubic foot freezer and more in an over flow freezer.

4. Any lifesize mountable red fox? if so how much?

5. bob wendt

no, sold them all, but thanks for asking. good northern and western type fox are going to get scarces as hens teeth for a while now as the fur market has expoloded on them. fwiw, I just got word that at the colorado trappers assn sale yesterday, pale semi heavy to heavy coyotes brought $85-140 EACH and the best came from eastern colorado and western ks. that is exactly what mine are. the darks and damaged and rubbed brought less, but even that rough stuff was doing $35-65. true junk, rotton and etc was $1-15 bucks. anyway, if you ever wanted nice western type coyotes, I`m dirt cheap for the quality. and as quick asd I can get them put up and the feet off, that won`t be available from me anymore either. I`d love to sell them ll to you taxidermists, as that`s been my business for years, but I can`t turn down fur market prices like that either. just saying. southern and eastern coyotes, a whole `nother ball game, but even those will start to creep up on the tails of the better western goods.

6. bob wendt

sold all the cats but one kitten, down to about 100 coyotes, only TWO badgers left, sold all the wallhanger skunks, have mayber 35 lifesize skunks left( both good wide double stripers and the near all whites too), plenty regular coons and maybe a dozen of the super jumbo coon left.

7. Chad

Chad Member

Ohio
    Bob,
    what your price on a big good skunk for a L/S mount ?
    Thanks

8. bob wendt

raw frozen skinned no damage no smell $35 plus $18.70 shipping. best deal is get more than one item as I ship in priority flat rate boxes and the shipping cost is the same no matter if 1/2 full or full. and I can fit lots more in a flat rate box at no additional shipping cost. if you want the skunk totally prepped and salt dried, ears turned lips split clean enough to eat off of and tannery ready, add $25.

9. SD Cowgirl

SD Cowgirl New Member

What are you asking for coyotes? Am wanting a dark one with semi heavy to heavy fur. Thanks!

10. Genestanfield

Genestanfield Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

emailed you bob and pmd

11. Genestanfield

Genestanfield Lake of the Ozarks Outdoorsman

Bb did you notice fewer fox this year. Our coyotes are takig over Only foxe populations are in town. If you catch one, coyotes tear it up before morning when u run your traps. My worst year ever on fox. Just wondering if this is the case everywhere

12. HunterL

HunterL New Member

Hey Bob. Do you have any more bobcats? How much for one or two?

13. How many skunks can you fit in a box?

14. bob wendt

lifesize skunks, at least 6 will fit in a large flat rate box. with delivery confirmation and insulation that costs $18.70, gets your shipping down to ~$3 a skunk. why I urge buy multiples.

15. foxxcoyote

foxxcoyote New Member

Can you PM some photos of the coyotes? How much and are the tanned, with ears, eyes etc turned/split? Are they all fully mountable?
    And the coons and skunks, if you have photos and prices? I am definitely interested! If you do have any bobcats left, send a photo.
    I like photos of the face, full body, belly, paws, :)

16. bob wendt

type my name in the search box and scroll down thru the ads. there are past pictures of everything. none are tanned. all skinned raw frozen. I can totally prep split lips turn ears scrape clean and salt dry, but figure the cost just doubled or tripled if I do that. the only cat I have left is a kitten. I`ll get it out and get a pic when I get caught up. I`m still swamped putting up fur for the fur market. everything I have I sell satisfaction guaranteed or money refunded. you simply can not buy the same quality for the same price anywhere, or get the safety of a satisfaction guaranteed policy. in case you were wondering.

17. RedWolf7

RedWolf7 Member

OK, check in the mail for two pale fluffy yotes.

18. foxxcoyote

foxxcoyote New Member

How much are the whiter skunks? do you have photos any where? Are you selling them tanned?

19. bob wendt

yes yes yes. go to the search box at the top of the for sale forum. type in western skunks with pictures, or western semi heavy coyotes with pictures, or my name bob wendt, and scroll down to the ads. I sold 180 fur market coyotes a few days ago for $60 nose count, so what few raw taxidemy coyotes I have klleft I need $60 each for now. no more $45 coyotes. NO tanned anything, but I can ship direct to the tannery of your choice. I`ve shipped lots to sivco, plt or arlington cape. any of the 3 will do you a great tan job. cats are all sold, fwiw they went to the fur market for $452 average, so no more taxidermy cats either. I have no more lifesize badgers either, all sold. I do have left about a dozen coyote half capes, a dozen lifesize coyotes, maybe 15 skunks, one badger cape and lots of both jumbo and regular size coons. all you can see pictures of by going to the search box. it has to be the search box on the for sale forum. these are all westen quality animals. not to be confused with specimens from other areas of the country.

20. Geauxtigers1421

Geauxtigers1421 New Member