1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Revolution Customer service

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by bucksnort25, Jan 31, 2012.

1. bucksnort25

bucksnort25 New Member

Yesterday I called late in the day to get a form ordered. I decided I wanted to try one of their new hide and seek forms. First off, the guy I talked to was very polite even though it was the end of the day and he was dealing with other issues. Second, I got the form for half price because I had never tried that particular form before. Here is the kicker, that is the only thing I ordered!! I am small time but they still gave me a discount even though I am betting they done't make much off me. Revolution is tops in my book and I will use them much more in the future.

2. revolutionMan

revolutionMan New Member

Hey Bucksnort, Thanks for the kind words. In spite of being one of the little guys we try our best to provide quick and high quality service.

I am working hard with the owners to get additional help to achieve a quick turnaround time that our customers deserve.

Rick

3. adamstaxidermy

adamstaxidermy New Member

They have some nice forms with some very innovative features. My personal favorite form is the "Busted" pose. I also like patronizing them just because, like many of us on here, they are a small independeant family owned and run business.

4. Mason

Mason Active Member

Nothing but good things to say about them here.
    From customer service, very nice forms, quick shipment, etc.

5. guinea1

guinea1 New Member

in my opinion their semi sneak is the best in the business. I know everyone likes the 6500's , 6900's. and mears forms. They are all ok but my favorite on big deer is a revolution!!!!

6. BDrake

BDrake Active Member

I have`nt ordered alot of forms from them, but they are very good forms. People here see this huge buck in my showroom and when I ask what type of mount they were thinking of having done 90% point to the big boy mounted on a 6500 series form and say, "Just like that". So that is what they get. Now if I had that same deer mounted on a Rev. form they would say the same thing.

7. guinea1

guinea1 New Member

i also have some mounted the same way but a 6500 dosent have a mature looking face to me. I also think that the noses are too narrow. if I mounted a big deer on a "intimidator" form and then mounted one on a 6500, you would see a difference. I think. This is my opinion though

8. I have nothing but great things to say about Revolution! I had issues with eye color matching on their accu-fast's. I don't remember how many sets they sent me to get it right! They take care of their customers! Can't wait to try some of their other forms. Just need to get deer in to fit them :)

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

9. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    They are my go-to suplier. 90% of my work this year is on the Relaxed sweep and Sneak sweep. Just different enough to stand apart from the run of the mill shoulder form. Rick always takes care of me and is great to work with even though I'm a small fry in the business.

10. Revolution is a good company with some great folks working there. Good products also.