1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ February 2012 Edition!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Feb 2, 2012.

1. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

great fish everyone....love that gar

2. ryan rhodes

ryan rhodes Active Member

I don't do too many fish, these 4 are the only ones I got last year... here they are...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Chad See

Chad See Certified "Fish Head"

He is a beast! He was caught in the Oak Orchard area. I'll post pics as soon as he is done. Thank you for the compliments, that means a lot coming from you as I highly respect your work.

4. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Hi everybody!! Nothing new this time :-\ - starting casting some huge atlantic salmons today. But did some photoshop work with the background of a old photo, think it turned out nice. So many nice fish this month!!!!!! Keep em coming! Have a nice week. Ollie

Attached Files:

5. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Hope your feeling better Ollie,
    even an old pic of yours gets me motivated LOL Cant wait to see those huge Atlantics
    John

6. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Thanks JE ;) Ollie

7. Today I finished my first european grayling reproduction (my casting). How do you see your eyes?

Attached Files:

8. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Nice to see a new face, and even nicer when they have nice fish Fishslandan !
    I have a 4lb Grayling to do, it will be my first and cant wait to get it, but molding and casting that dorsal looks like fun :-\
    Nice fish
    John

9. rp

rp Member

welcome Fishlandan, nice grayling there

10. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

x2

11. Don't know what European grayling are supposed to look like, but I really like the way those colors are blended on your fins and the scale tipping.
    X3

12. coon hunter

coon hunter Truman Waddell 270-589-7828 Brownsville Ky

Here's a bass I put to gather .

[​IMG]

13. Paul C

Paul C New Member

I've been working on some kings lately with Jimmy Lawrence. Here's a 42 pound skin mount.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Paul C

Paul C New Member

Here's the other installment.....a 39 pound repro from JG Replicas. Its one of the older blanks and Jimmy worked his butt off to get it to a paintable state. Niagara River king!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Red stag

Red stag Active Member

Norway
    Very nice Paul C ! Thanks Ollie

16. Those kings look great. Can I have one?

17. boarzhead

boarzhead God created man... Samuel Colt made them equal!

Everyone that posted pics on her should know you guys have done some awesome work. I love everyone of them. This pic of eagle is outstanding. Great job...

18. Thanks guys, I will now try to do fish taxidermy :)
    Amazing atlantic and kings Ollie and Paul C.
    Paul C. your missing the first king a fin?

19. Really great work everyone. I sure love that Eagle. These are some fish I will be taking to the Michigan Taxidermy convention next month. These are some of my replicas that I will be selling. I have some to sell finished and unfinished. Again incredible work everyone.
    9" Pumpkinseed
    [​IMG]
    12" Crappie
    [​IMG]
    12" Perch
    [​IMG]
    17" LMB
    [​IMG]
    10" Bluegill
    [​IMG]

20. 16" Perch
    [​IMG]
    12 1/2" Redear
    [​IMG]
    If you're interested in buying any unfinished replicas they are $4.50 per inch plus s/h. PM if interested and thanks.