1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Harrisburg PA show pics?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by aspenangler@hotmail.com, Feb 4, 2012.

1. aspenangler@hotmail.com

aspenangler@hotmail.com B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Looking forward to seeing some pics of the Harrisburg PA show! Does anybody have any available yet?

2. Paul C

Paul C New Member

The show just opened today and I believe a lot of the Board members are still working the show. A little mouse told me that Dave Houser won everything though! :eek: ;D

3. We have been at the show setting up, and then at the show all day yesterday. I have pictures, I will try my best to get some loaded today. Dave didnt win everything, but what he did win was well deserved, his two pieces were AWESOME..!

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

4. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

[​IMG]

5. dartondude

dartondude New Member

thats a vendor's booth not the pta competition

6. danielemt

danielemt New Member

i was there today... boy i thought the pa taxidermy section was much much bigger!!! its been a few years since i seen it, but we walked through the section in like five minutes!!! if that!!!! not many animals there. anyone know why???

7. kikkertinz

thats a vendor's booth not the pta competition.....no sh!t where the hell did i say it was the friggin comp.

8. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Re: Re: Re: Harrisburg PA show pics?

Because this is one of our smaller shows. We have 2 small shows and 1 convention every year. It is still bigger than alot of state shows if you have been around. 75 PIECES.
    If you want to see a big show come go our convention at the end of the month.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. dartondude

dartondude New Member

you didn't say where it was from and i believe this is about the harrisburg taxi show, richard!

10. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Re: Re: Re: Harrisburg PA show pics?

Why do you have to make big deal out of nothing? Don't have a heart attack. The question was asking for pics of the comp and he was only letting people know that it wasn't part of the PTA show.

11. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Whoahhh Nelly! :)

12. LennyNEPA

LennyNEPA New Member

PA
    last one was only one i took from the comp cause my phone died
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. joeps

joeps Active Member

Glad u clarified the last one was from the comp area, hare to have anyone have a heart attack over the pics being wrong(lol)

14. kikkertinz

ppphhheeewwww!!!!!! same here! i cant imagine a post straying away from the main topic. Sorry for my ignorance.

15. duckfeathers

duckfeathers New Member

This post is titled "Harrisburg Pa Show Pics".....So all of the pictures should be welcome.... I enjoy seeing them all....Thank you.
    ........(Why are some taxidermists always in their own little world?)

16. Working on uploading and resizing pics right now on photobucket...sorry for the delay. 75 pieces is 15 up from last year, i was hoping for more, but certainly not complaining for my first year organizing a show.....

17. joeps

joeps Active Member

Hopefully our big show will show some increase from last yr as well

18. danielemt

danielemt New Member

Didn't mean to say it was small! It's been many years since I saw the last. All the pieces were very nice!!! I'm new to the industry and was thinking of putting a piece in next year! I know kinda what to look for in my piece if I do one for judging!

19. freeze_1

freeze_1 Booboo, my business manager

20. LennyNEPA

LennyNEPA New Member

PA
    It was a really fun show, met and talked to a few people. Excited for the pa show even more than I already was now.