1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Redwolf , I hope all gets better

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Brian, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Brian

Brian Active Member

bob, i will miss you on here. i hope you get things worked out . Dont forget my phone number brother!!!

2. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

whats going on with him?

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

His van broke down.

4. BEAVERS

BEAVERS New Member

Re: Re: Re: Redwolf , I hope all gets better

Roflmao

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Damn.........

:)

6. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I dont see where theres any loss except for the folks that got screwed out of their money. The forum wont suffer without him.

7. mislynx

mislynx Member

There should be more bandwidth at least for all of us

8. mislynx

mislynx Member

For the time he was on in hours he posted 49 post a day no wonder he couldn't get anything done that's about 4 to 5 hours a day everday for almost 4 years straight

9. mike g

mike g Active Member

There are several Taxi net members that make that many post and still run a business, them post numbers don't mean squat. Funny how people jump on the bandwagon when they don't even have a dog in the fight.

10. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Could not agree more, this is Bob's issue let him deal with it.

11. RTtaxidermy

RTtaxidermy My Daughters Elk

And his back hurts

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I disagree, I feel we are like a big family and if one of us gets screwed we all have a dog in the fight. When they are screwed by a self-proclaimed expert that has spent the last 4 years telling everyone how it's done and being the first to jump all over someone that wronged someone else, well then I think it's even more fitting. As for post count, I agree to an extent. You can have a lot of posts and do a lot of work, Michael P is a good example of that. Redwolf however has literally been logged on 8hrs a day for the last 4 years, that's an average with no days off. Assuming he sleeps, that leaves almost no time for work.

13. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

yes, but you can be logged on and not do any posts...mine says 22 days logged on...i been here since 2006 and have a little over a 1000 posts...you can work and post , if your computer is there...theres a chance he was burned out..and just kept on going

14. Mirror Image

Mirror Image Member

West
    Funny I don't remember over the last six years I've been on here, anyone telling BOB to get off the bandwagon and get his dog out of others "FIGHTS". ;)

15. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I can agree with the self proclaimed expert part Cole. I am going to stay out of this one.

16. michael p.

You should have seen my numbers until I finally got my mom her own account....she'd stay logged on to mine from her house and i'd be getting calls while I was in bed at 6:00 AM in the morning saying 'whatcha doing up so early?' i'd say 'i'm not, i'm sleeping' and they'd say 'no you're not, you're online!' all I could think is 'MOM!!!!!' LOL Now she has her own name and account so she can keep up with the current events section.

But you do have to be careful with this site, I had to cut way back on posting and reading so as not to get behind. I use to have a computer in my office and would sit down to take my break and an hour later I was still on. Now I threw out the computer and check in periodically from my iphone while working.

17. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

So you're saying Redwolf's mom was surfing taxi.net while he banged away at his freezers full of taxidermy work?

18. mike g

mike g Active Member

I wasn't talking about the business side of this Cole.

19. michael p.

If that's what you got out of my post.......more power to you. :)

dork ;)

20. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

LOL