1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

What is everyone working on !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by VS1, Apr 19, 2007.

1. VS1

VS1 New Member

There is getting to be a lot of pages on the other post so I thought I would start up a new one, I really enjoy looking at what every one else is doing I'm pretty new to taxidermy and this forum. I don't have anything to post now but hopefully I will soon. (and figure out how to post photos). Thanks a lot to everyone for all the helpful info thus far, and post some cool pictures ;) ;) ;) ;)

2. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I'm going down into the shop to work on some more drawings and a deer foot gunrack, and maybe some more wood burnings. yep I'm a multitasker lol

3. MONSTER140

MONSTER140 New Member

ohio
    VS1 here is a Ohio Beast that I just finished up yesterday, my photographer wife is out of town and I'm delivering him tomorrow so I had to wing the pictures. (Not the best)!

4. MONSTER140

MONSTER140 New Member

ohio
    here is another

5. Jamie E

Jamie E Member

Monster1, Thats a beautful mount! Great job on deer and habitat! What did that ''beast'' score ?

6. Nice mount, that is one of my favorite poses.

7. jamredskins

jamredskins New Member

WOW monster140 Beautiful Mount that is awesome!

8. A little fun !

9. MONSTER140

MONSTER140 New Member

ohio
    I like the coon mount Tim, thanks for the complements wish my wife could have taken the pictures.

10. Nina Lukaszewicz

Monster that is an awesome lifesize!!

11. RAS

RAS Member

AL
    Great Monster140; I love the base, very natural for that part of the country.

keep up the good work.

12. Big Bucks

Big Bucks New Member

That is a nice deer it looka awesome in the cornfield and the coon looks pretty cool too. Colton

13. Todd K

Todd K New Member

Monster..... What can I say, you never cease to amaze me!!! That mount kicks a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Doylestudio

Doylestudio Active Member

Very nice Base work Monster!
    I like the pose as well.

Mike

15. muleyhunter

muleyhunter Soulmates, Gods way of saying together forever

Monster,
    I have only one word for you: AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. NEW YORK RACK MASTER

NEW YORK RACK MASTER New Member

Monster very nice and professional looking, very clean. 1 question , is the corn on the bottom of base real ? If so won't it continue to change color or did you somehow preserve it ? Thanks, oooops another question :cool: are the corn stalks real ? if so did you preserve them and if so how ? Thanks.
    Again very nice mount.

17. Nina Lukaszewicz

Got this set of summer antlers three years ago from my ex boyfriend, he saw the buck get hit on the road and got a permit to keep them. I've had them laying around forever but it wasn't until now that I got around to doing something with them.

[​IMG]

18. MONSTER140

MONSTER140 New Member

ohio
    New York Rack Master. The corn and the stocks are real, I just dry everything out and debug real good. Then I spray everything with a Matte finish clear spray (Krylon Matte Finish #13-11) The only real problem I have found with the corn is the mice like to steal it. Nina Like the velvet to bad you didn't get the cape.

19. here's a little bow buck i just got finished last night.....

20. cht

cht Active Member

Here's my second pedestal I've been working on this week.