1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

EZ fleshing and tanning with out a flesher

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Outback Taxidermy, Feb 12, 2012.

1. DRW

DRW New Member

it has to be a cut off wheel for hand grinder, but i don't see that working better then my wheel.

2. slee

slee New Member

Why does it seem that some of you are out to get this guy????? If you want to know what it is buy the DVD, if not leave the poor guy alone. Simple as that!

3. DragunzGirl

DragunzGirl Chicken Assassin

GA
    Re: Re: EZ fleshing and tanning with out a flesher

I don't even know if I can use it.... I would pay a low fee for it even if I could or could not use it but I can't pay a high price an than find out I will never use it.... that's my problem :(

Outdoor Hub Mobile, for when your in the outdoors

4. If you ever do anything bigger than rabbits, it will be here.

Greg

5. brigham boy

brigham boy "if it's horny, mount it"

utah
    Anyone watch this thing yet I'm anxious to hear some feedback

6. navajo

navajo New Member

Utah
    Re: Re: EZ fleshing and tanning with out a flesher

Slee I agree with you 100%! Can't even read a post without someone whinning about something. Outback simply posted his ad up and told you what it is he is selling. Sure his big bait is what the tool is but like he has said there is much more. example, pretend you have never used a fleshing machine. You see one, you figure you can do that without any instruction or video. What happens, you screw up your cape cause you don't know how to tune your blade, adjust guards ect. Point is instruction is key to any tool. Give the guy a frickin break. Buy the video or don't. I'm sure a lot of begginers or hobbiest would love a cheap solution to their shaving needs. Calling scam right off the bat bugs me also.WHY? Unless you have had problems with this guy why would you do that. Sorry for the rant, this forum has.just gone down hill with ignorant people.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. I will say like I did at first, I am no producer, and the sound quality is bad. So I added text to make it clear. This DVD is more for information, and instruction, and what I have learned on a budget. If you want entertainment you may want to go to redbox. I am running no scam, what I am looking for is some one who has fleshed hides using the fleshing machines. Then when they try this method, some feedback on how it works, and how simple it is. Navajo, send me your mailing, and I will give you a copy at no charge.

If you have ever tried to flesh a pickeled hide with out a Dakota flesher, you will know this tool is as good as gold... I know, I have been there! I have used both. Any one can take this information, as bad as the quality is, and apply it and know what I do, saveing $$$ in a bad economy. Trying to stay afloat.

Again Navajo, thanks, send me your mailing and I will send you a copy.

Greg

8. PS, Slee, same offer goes for you, send me your mailing...

9. brigham boy

utah
    Has anyone that received a copy of this watched it yet?

10. slee

slee New Member

http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,296357.msg2046224.html#msg2046224

11. brigham boy

utah
    Awesome thanks

12. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

ya'll need to back off this fellow and all the others that just seem to instantly incur someone's wrath. hell none of us were born superior taxidermists

13. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

X2 Kirby people need to back off others . It getting a little crazy lately. This guy has something to sell let him.
    some people need to mind their own business.

14. boarhunter67

boarhunter67 Well-Known Member

This is the only slam I saw and it was way back on page one. Everyone else has said they want to see it before buying it. That isn't a slam as much as a suggestion as to how to sell more. I agree, one shouldn't slam a product one has no experience with, but I only saw one slam.

15. I think the big issue is that he is selling the use of a common everyday tool that costs $10. So, the item that he is selling is a video showing the tool and how he uses it. So, if he showed everyone what the tool is, then there is no value in his video. Allow him to ride the train while he can. I am sure someone will be letting the cat out of the bag and then his video and any value of the video will be null or very little.

16. You are right, that is why I included instruction from start to finish on a cape from salted to ready to mount. Most taxidermists send off their capes, so it will always be usfull. This same topic is in the "for sale" and you will find even some taxidermists who use the Dakoda flesher, are going to use this where they can't get with the wheel. They have seen the video and used the tool....

17. spy7575

spy7575 New Member

the video's not the greatest quality,just turn the volume down.he gets his point across.I just used it on a sheep cape and i must say it worked pretty well.