1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

arkansas taxidermist association show

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by ArBowhunter, Feb 15, 2012.

1. ArBowhunter

ArBowhunter New Member

leaving out in the morning for the ATA show and convention! the nerves are starting to kick in...lol this will be my first competition so I can't wait to see the seminars and all the other mounts there. this should be interesting!

2. Good luck, hope you do well!!

3. BFox

BFox Member

Michael, you've came a long ways in a short time, good luck. Bill

4. ArBowhunter

ArBowhunter New Member

thank you both! i'm not expecting to win anything just looking forward to furthering my education. although winning would be nice! ;D

5. Look forward to seeing you here today.

6. ArBowhunter

ArBowhunter New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    got 3rd place in the professional division with my second deer head!! everything that i got dinged on I already knew was an issue but through the seminars and talking to all the great folks there i now know how to fix the issues i was having. had a great time and can't wait for the next one!

and John C i enjoyed the story about the bear foot; haven't laughed that hard in a while!

7. Nice meeting you to, hope you learned a lot and will be back to our next one.

8. ArBowhunter

ArBowhunter New Member

i will be at the next ATA show! i am going to try to make it to the southern regionals next month. not sure if i will make it to the one in rogers or not.

9. NTA in Rogers ike the perfect place for the NTA.is a ways off but it will be here before you know it. I would advise for you to come up and view the mounts if at all possible.

10. ArBowhunter

ArBowhunter New Member

i am going to try.it depends on whether i can get off work.

11. Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner New Member

I enjoyed the Arkansas Show and look forward to the show in Rogers. Again thanks for the well organized and professional show you guys put on.