1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Matuska Competitors Choice Forms

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by MONSTER140, Apr 20, 2007.

1. MONSTER140

MONSTER140 New Member

ohio
    I was tired of mounting on my usual forms so I thought I would try a different company just for something different. I order a Mutuska Competitors Choice Series from Mutuska taxidermy supply company, I was pretty impressed I am definitely going to give them another try. Was wondering if any one has tried theses forms or uses these forms just wondering what people thought of them?

2. MONSTER140

MONSTER140 New Member

ohio
    Here is another picture (not the best) I just finished this buck this morning.

3. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

very nice!

4. Oakcreek

Oakcreek Member

Unless that was just an early season cape, seems to show shoulder blades in great detail. Not a bad looking form.

5. Monster, what are you using for a back drop for your photo .
    Nice mount by the way.

6. cht

cht New Member

I use them quite a bit the broad nose and face seem to fit the Iowa deer very well.

7. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

I would use them exclusivly if there was more selection. My customers like them too.

8. huntingfool

huntingfool Member

I've used them quite a bit, and really like their forms..., but you're right about the lack of selection.
    Bill

9. MONSTER140

MONSTER140 New Member

ohio
    They resemble alot of my Ohio deer also, they don't have a very large selection maybe they will add to it. As far as my back drop it is just a black sheet my wife is out of town and I have no ideal how to photoshop a layer behind it so I just through up the sheet. the deer and the habit are one piece that hangs on the wall.

10. Todd K

Todd K New Member

I called them for a catolog like a month ago and still have'nt gotten it!

11. Mike A

Mike A New Member

I never used them but I will try one here soon. Really nice lookin mount.