1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Please..critique

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Sting34, Feb 16, 2012.

1. WFT

WFT New Member

Well that certainly clear things up...thanks Cole ::)

2. WFT

WFT New Member

"WHAT"!!!!!!!!!!!???????? ???

3. I'm pretty sure your stitches on the back of the neck are showing.....................

Hard to see much with these pics.

4. Gotta epoxy that pinhole. And how do you know deer don't do steroids? SCI hasn't started drug mandatory drug testing yet.

5. TWinter

TWinter Winter taxidermy

huh?

6. wiseass13

wiseass13 New Member

Only good post came rick carter. This used to b a good forum. Just tell him he needs closer pics

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I hear there is a new one that is way better. No joking around there, just serious pats on the back and hugs for everyone. They don't have fun with each other over there like we do here. No criticism, however constructive it may be. Just atta boys and back slapping. Maybe you would fit in better over there?

I'm not sure how this "used" to be a good forum? I've been here since the old version of taxi.net and was just as big of a smartass then as I am now. ???

8. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

claps for everyone

9. Why didn't you just tell him he needed closer pics? Were just having fun, I didn't see anyone tossing insults or anything.
    4 sure,
    atta boy, back slap, back slap. It does look pretty good (especially for customer work) from this distance, in my opinion, atta boy, back slap.
    So no fun and joking is allowed anymore?

Oh ya, I forgot. You need closer pics.

10. wiseass13

wiseass13 New Member

Still is good forum but a year or two ago, u could get answered.without sorting through of 2 pages of jokes. Thats all im saying

11. IC. Seen a lot worse when people come on here (not saying you) and don't answer the question and just insult everyone who gives their advise. I'm pretty sure he understood early in the first page he would have gotten a better more serious critique from some closer pic.

12. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I'm mush more likely to give a smartass answer if I feel it was a dumb question. Asking someone to critique a mount from those pics is ridiculous. They shouldn't need someone to tell them that...that seems like common sense to me. I was hoping my smartass comments would have been followed up with some nice close pics so I could offer my opinions...but that didn't happen.

13. WFT

WFT New Member

sad part was we hinted for some better pictures and got "ZILCH"....being humorous should be allowed here i believe.

14. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Start your own.