1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My Sunday evening is getting under way..

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by dsbragg, Feb 19, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
  2. GIT'R DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice buck is it yours?

3. jorgy

jorgy Member

about to hit it myself...have a load of finish work to do
  4. Matt

Matt Active Member

You guys work too much!(LOL) I took a couple out of the freezer, but tomorrow's another day!(LOL)
  5. Post while finishing !!
  6. That looks WAY more fun than the Bear and Coyotes I fleshed this morning....
  7. I wish it was mine, this is a friends from Illinois I hunt with. Huge deer, I posted a pic of the cape last week cause it was pretty big. 7 3/4 x 23 x 24 1/2 x 27. I'll be through with him shortly and will post a pic. Taking a break for dinner...center cut pork chops.....yumm!
  8. Slate Run

Slate Run Member

Hey Dennis thats what we had for supper tonight to. Your right -yumm
  9. WFT

WFT New Member

I had taco hell.....your right....runs :'(
  10. I am done for the day. Mounted a deer, fleshed a bear, and did the finish painting on 5 deer.

11. Mason

Mason Active Member

I have a gutshot coyote hanging to thaw YUCK! Prolly be ready to skin about midnight or 1 oclock ::)
  12. Matt

Matt Active Member

Quit talking about food! Wife mady oyster dressing tonight and the whole pan is just about gone. Yeah, I don't wait for Thanksgiving for that! Definately don't want to be around me for the next 12 hrs or so!(LOL)
  13. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Dennis!! You have been knocking them out this past week, you need money? ;-)
  14. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Been putting together some mounts for the Ohio Show the past few days ;D

Nice deer too :)
  15. Matt

Matt Active Member

Dennis is a slave driver!(LOL) He wants to be done with them by turkey season!
  16. lol, always need the money T. ;)

Being part time and getting more in than I expected the last couple years....I'm just trying not to get any more behind than I am. Finished one tonight as well and have one prepped and ready for coffee in the AM.

Matt, I wish I could have them all done by turkey season. Be lucky to have them all done by Bow season. lol

Here is a pic of him, mess with him some more in the morning.

17. Matt

Matt Active Member

I know what you mean Dennis, just messing with you!(LOL) Nice work, love the forehead coloration on that one. Outstanding as always!
  18. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

Did anyone tell you that your my hero,,,
  19. lmao, your killing me.... ::)
  20. minehill

minehill New Member

Looks great!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine