1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fish Taxidermy Class

Discussion in 'Training' started by memorymakertaxi, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Just finished a two week intense fish class with JoAnn at Kindred Spirits Taxidermy School,In Burlington,Iowa.Class was well organized and covered everything i could hope for in a class.I had never mounted any fish prior to this class.I now feel like I can start taking in customer mounts and provide a quality mount.I felt like I got the most education for my money.If you are looking for quality education,check out Kindred Spirits.

2. Bill Dishman

Bill Dishman Well-Known Member

Post some close ups. lets have a look.

3. wow two weeks and a professional already , excellent
    lets see them

4. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Re: Re: Re: Fish Taxidermy Class

did I miss the professional part somewhere?

5. TD

TD My GGG Grandfather John "Tanner John" King b 1820

There are some people that are just loaded with the talent and all they need is the knowledge.....
    Professional is the way you go about it...
    One of My very tallanted students went on to win a 2nd place ribbon in the Professional Division at Curry and the GTA and that is with his 5th or 6th mount ever.....HE did it because he is meticulous to detail and good with his hands and has an eye for art.....
    Some have it right away and others take a while to get it and then theres those that will never get it......
    I bet there are allot of beginners that become professionals after Rick Krane's class......IF they have the talent that is.....

Even though that remark was meant to be a smart ------- remark lol

6. Hey good for you!!! Don't let anyone bash your dreams or ambition. Guys/Girls gotta start somewhere..
    and at least you have the fortitude to keep at it!!! ...Glad you learned so much.