1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

ANGLERS ARTISTRY HAS A NEW STORE!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

NEW!!!!! Order your Anglers Artistry DVDs from www.anglersartistry.com

Just added, for your convenience, a shopping page for your Anglers Artistry’s educational DVD’s. This is the first step for our company to offer Global ordering availably for “Fishheads” all over the world! You’ll be able to order with ease and accessibility directly from your computer! We will be sharing a Newsletter periodically to announce new educational products for your experience in learning the fun art of Fish Taxidermy!

Try out the New Anglers Artistry Discount Codes for your educational DVD orders!!!

First Time Orders

Folks, who have never order with us in the past, use this discount code for your first initial order and receive a discount as a welcome on board gesturer!
    Code: Password is WELCOME www.anglersartistry.com

Veterans Discounts

In tradition with our company commitment to the spirit of Patriotism we are dedicated to our Veterans service to our great nation! Veterans will receive a discount from our company for the gratitude of the service they have provided selflessly for our country! Code: Password is PROUD www.anglersartistry.com

Professional Taxidermists

As a full time Taxidermist / Instructor myself I know the importance of a professional discount! It is not common for the folks who make a living at the art and trade of taxidermy to get a discount from someone who sells to the industry, so I want to extend a professional discount to those who make a living doing so!

To receive this discount email us the name of your official company at [email protected] for your discount code!

Taxidermy Students

There are lots of DVD and videos on the market, and many good ones at that, for you to learn from. I have poured my years of experience into the Anglers Artistry DVD’s not only as Taxidermist but also as a Teacher of the art of Fish Taxidermy! The 2-disk set is jammed with hours of practical and fun instruction for you who are committed in learning the art of Taxidermy! I remember the cost that goes into getting started, so it is with great pleasure I offer you a Student discount.

To receive this discount email us at [email protected] and name the school you attend for your discount code!

Anglers Artistry Students

You will be receiving and email with your own special discount code! If you have not received your code yet please email me at [email protected] for your Anglers Artistry discount Code! It is a great one!

In this economy I know the importance of saving a dollar when you can! I hope we all can benefit from whatever savings we can use to better our business and share in the passion we create in taxidermy!

When you visit the site www.anglersartistry.com you will click on the DVD button and this will take you to the Anglers Artistry Store where you will register as a new customer! Before you check out you will see a code box type in your “special code” and the discount will appear! Any questions please give a call or drop me and email!

My Best

Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Road
    Hinsdale New Hampshire 03451
    www.anglersartistry.com

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Once again, Thanks Rick for all you do for this industry.

3. warthog

warthog Member of VVA and VFW

I am humbled. Amazes me how you keep coming up with all these ways to help people out. You da man.

4. Cecil

Cecil Well-Known Member

Nice!

5. Richard C

Richard C Well-Known Member

Thank you Rick. Finally a company that offers a discount to professional taxidermists. Without having to meet a minimum dollar amount no less, amazing ! The industry thanks you.

6. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Very generous Rick , as always !
    Looking forward to my mail ;)
    John

7. MichaelG

MichaelG TRAINEE

Mr Krane, thank you. Funds are tight right now so the Coupon was a great incentive. First order submitted and I'm anxiously awaiting my DVD. :)

8. winks33

winks33 Member

Great timing Rick, I was just searching the web to find your phone number when I saw you now have the on-line store. Just ordered 6 new videos! I'm glad to see we have the option of buying them through you. Thanks for all you do for us.

9. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Thank you Rick

10. Toeknee22

Toeknee22 New Member

Does anyone know when the new pike reproduction video will be out?

11. rp

rp Member

I'm struggling says no shipping available to my country ???. Also cant go to step 2 for payment method
    Dunno what the problem is

Rian Potgieter
    South Africa

12. Rick Krane

Ahha! I was waiting for the first glitch! Rian I sent you a PM and so sorry for the in convinces this is why I don't touch computers very often. I spoke to chris this mooring and there was a character missing in the code I believe a comma to be exact! I hope this will be fine now! I asked Chris is forgot the Country of South Africa and he informed me it is to large of an area to over look! LOL!

The Northern Pike will be out some time in May I believe I would think that is the Date! The Rainbow Trout is the next to be released and this will be in 2 weeks!

I'm so glad the convince of the store is helping put and I hope folks are taking full advantage of the Discount codes!!!

Enjoy the warm weather if you have it where you are!

My Best
    Rick Krane
    Anglers Artistry
    312 Chesterfield Rd
    Hinsdale NH 03451
    603-336-7296 Email [email protected]
    Call for One on One classes! Available to all levels of interest!

13. rp

rp Member

im off the charts no luck still lol ;D ;D ;D

14. Rick Krane

Working on it as we speak! I think it was funny that comment about the comma! Code guys! LOL!
    Rick

15. irishme

irishme New Member

;) Just excellent Rick.

16. agagne41

agagne41 New Member

Hi Rick,

What discount area do fish carvers fall into?

Al

17. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

just placed order for 3 dvd's cant wait to see them. everything went smooth on the new site rick

18. FinFlight

FinFlight TRAIL CREEK

I have a project going on two creek smallies skinnie i ordered the smallie video cant wait .also pick up a carving video by frak katoula because i forgot how to carve bodies and theses anerexic fish wont fit any comercial bodies.i have ricks old lm and brown dvd but after watching the bluegill i know this video will be off the hook. thaks for the discount.

19. tracy

tracy coon dogs

very nice

20. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

Nice Going my Freind !
    Awesome