1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Need a rifle stock wrapped in snake skin. Have cash

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by wrcavalier, Feb 24, 2012.

1. wrcavalier

wrcavalier New Member

Hello forum,

I am looking for someone to wrap a 10/22 wood stock in rattlesnake skin for me. I would need the person to provide the skin as well as application. Will pay in cash half up front and half when finished. Shoot me an email if interested with rates. Thanks

2. wrcavalier

wrcavalier New Member

Should have mentioned I am in AZ but we can ship if not local. Thanks

3. Have you thought of having it airbrushed on? A snakeskin paint job would last longer with the given abuse to a rifle.
    Let me know if your interested.
    Jim

4. mudd

mudd New Member

I think you would enjoy the airbrushed application better also. I have done several and can help you if you want to go that route.

5. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

Why not have it done like Camo dipping. I have a few snake patterns that I can put on it. I believe it would be a better option.
    If your interested in that option you can give me a call and we can talk.

Bob
    (267)319-6524

6. trky

trky New Member

Airbrushing or dipping is the only way to go. I am currently doing my blackpowder stock in snake skin pattern. Just started it last night. I am not advertising here ----would not attempt someone elses at this time.

7. wrcavalier

wrcavalier New Member

Thanks for all the responses but I am for sure doing a skin wrap. Have never done or thought about doing anything like this before but may give it a shot myself. I can't seem to find anyone to do it. As far as wear goes this is for a showpiece and will not be used. Thanks