1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Any fish heads near Ft. Benning or Columbus Georgia?

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by den007, Feb 26, 2012.

1. den007

den007 Active Member

A huge redfish replica I did for a client has suffered a fall. Some damage to fins and tail. He wants to ship this back for me to fix, but I know the postage for the crated monster was over $130.

Anybody in that area I can refer the fellow to? He is a Colonel in the armed forces.

Thanks for any help.

2. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

I've got to go to Albany, GA in the next week or two. If there is a way he or someione could meet me I can do the repairs. I would ship it back to him. Just a suggestion.

3. Thanks for ruining my day, Dennis. Ft. Benning............who would live near there with the summers they have? lol

4. den007

den007 Active Member

Kevin....thanks....I am forwarding your contact information to Colonel Scooter Drennon. He will contact you shortly.

Ross.....who would live anywhere south of Wisconsin? Yeeeechhhhhh! Don't care for heat and humidity and we get enough up here.

5. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Thanks Dennis.

6. Yea and our hunting season sucks too; only open from mid Aug. to Jan. 31. Not even enough time for a guy to get out for a couple of months