1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Great Show in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by kbauman, Feb 26, 2012.

1. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    I just arrived back in Oklahoma, from an excellent weekend in Green Bay, WI. The members of the Wisconsin Taxidermists Association were extremely nice, respectful, hospitable, and fun. They put on an excellent convention. It was nice to work with my friend Tommy Hall once again. It was an honor to meet and work with Bill Neuman and Troy Rose for the first time. I just wanted to say, "thank you" to all the Wisconsin members for allowing me to be a part of this year's convention. Congratulations to all the winners and participants.

2. Thanks for coming Ken! You did an excellent job and we really enjoyed having you as a judge.

3. Thanks Ken, glad you made it back safely. Hope everybody else has a safe trip home. Ken and the rest of the judge's did an awesome job once again. Know it's time for bed. In bed before midnight, not used to that ;D MRN, get you but to bed. Thanks again to everbody that came and helped put on a great show. Later Ryan B.

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I really have to get up there one of these years. What a great group of guys, and some scary good taxidermists. (Especially those freaking bird guys!) I'm sure it was a great show.

5. Just read my previous post, boy I must be tired since I can't seem to spell or make any sense.

6. LOL! good nite!

7. ladyarcher726

ladyarcher726 2012: 1st & best of category

Thank you Ken! It was a great weekend! I'm already looking forward to next year, it's going to be different moving to Wausau since the competition has been in Green Bay for the last, oh I think they said it's been 22 years? Everyone seems to be very excited about it, and I already booked our hotel room, ha!

8. Hey Ken, I'm glad I got to meet you, I too want to say what a GREAT bunch people. Vicki & I had a great time and were treated better than one could hope for comming from the land of purple. Thank You everyone, hope to see you at the Minnesota show in Rochester April 12-15. Jim

9. i had a great time,i have been a member for 6 years and i finally came out of my shell this year ,mike and ryan it was nice to meet you guys , jim i did not get the chance to meet you but i was able to meet vicky , ,troy ,ken ,tommy and bill thank you for the great job judging and also thank you to the members of the wisconsin taxidermy association, i came home with a lot of great memories i too was in bed by midnight and i awoke with some new energy and drive thanks again doug

10. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

any pics?

11. Perk

Perk Deuce, My grouse dog

Ken, It was great seeing you again. You did a great job judging the fish.

My butt (with two tee's Yogi) is tired. Like Olie says "I have that chinese disease called Dragon A$$". Its 10:30 am and I'm still not in the shop and Edna took the day off. LOL

Whats ironic is I'm watching the Blues Brothers.

12. kbauman

kbauman Active Member

OK
    Tim, you made a pretty good Elwood Blues. I am not fore about Jake Blues (Mike Y.)

13. jls

jls Member

Thanks Ken, it was nice meeting you and as Tim said you did a great job. I really appreciate I really appreciate your information and tips on how to improve, hopefully I can use them to improve and get that blue ribbon next year, see you then

14. jls

jls Member

looks like I'm still tired too I'm stuttering

15. Thanks Ken
    it was a great Show as always and there was a lot of info to take in but I thank you for the information you
    passed along, your seminar had some great tips I will use for the next time we meet

16. I am planning on going next year!

Bruce

17. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

X2

18. It was great seeing everyone! The competition pieces were awsome (as always ;)) Hope to see everyone at the summer show!

19. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Wow, I am still trying to get my head back on straight. I figured I got 12hrs of sleep in 3 days. You guys and gals are a crazy, great and talented bunch, I'm glad I got to meet alot more of you this year. Ken it was great getting to meet you and judge this great group with you, Tommy, and Troy. Hopefully run into some of you again at the MN show. Congrats to the winners and all the compeditors I hope you found our advice and critiques helpfull. Take care see ya soon.

20. BMW

BMW New Member

Just wanted to thank the Wisconsin Association. I really hate that I missed what sounds to have been an amazing event. I am quite certain this will be the last one I miss!
    Thanks to everyone that made your show possible!
    Brett