1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Wisconsin show pics

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Perk, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Perk

Perk Deuce, My grouse dog

Here's all the mounts (except commercial division) from the Wisconsin show.
    http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c225/tperkins7/WTA%202012%20mounts/

2. WOW..... Great pictures! Thank you Tim for posting these. Do you have a list of award winners?

3. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Fantastic bird and fish work. The turk and bobcat was kinda cool. Can anyone tell me who did this coyote ped?

[​IMG]

4. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

Wow! Lots of beautifully done artistic pieces at that show.. I would have loved to have seen them in person!

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I've been told that coyote was mounted by Jesse Haese. Awesome looking yote!

6. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

WOW, very nice pieces for sure!! Turkey and bobcat was very interesting as were several more.

7. margip

margip Member

Absolutely incredible. If the rest of the show was anything close to the quality and quantity of your competition entries, then you guys must of had a blast. Sure would like to travel north some time and check out a great show like that. Congrats to all who competed and all the winners as well.

8. hazelnuts

hazelnuts New Member

Cole, thanks for the compliment on my yote. It means alot coming from a predator expert like you. So many great mounts at the show this year, can't wait for next year in Wausau!

9. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

Jesse's Coyote was nearly flawless, one of the best I've ever seen. Great job again Jesse and to all the other compeditors

10. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I'm sure that means more to him than anything I could say about it, LOL. That's some serious praise. It does look great. Looking at all those photos of some seriously awesome mounts that simple coyote head stood out to me. Great job.

11. JE

JE Well-Known Member

Damn, there is a LOT of talent out there.
    John

12. BMW

BMW New Member

Wow! There's some amazing stuff here. Thanks for posting Perk. And Congrats Jesse! Nice coyote! Kills me to have missed it. Congrats to everyone!
    BMW

13. Tim, Thanks so much for sharing... Some great looking mounts, wish I could have been there!

14. Beautiful mounts and photos everyone! Congrats to all the award winners. Special local congrats to Clint Rickey of Dodgeville on his Whitetail and Chris Dischler of Spring Green on his Twin Turkeys. Brian Olson/Matt Tainter - killer mount with the Bobcat and Turkey.

Jesse - WOW on the coyote!!, thanks greatly for permission to use your mount photo!

Hoping to have a few less irons in the fire next year and make it to Wausau to see the great mounts being shown.

15. ladyarcher726

ladyarcher726 2012: 1st & best of category

it was a fabulous show and everyone is really excited for our move to Wausau next year!

To Bill Neuman, thank you so much for judging our show these last two years. I have learned so much and I can't wait to get started on next years bear! :)

16. NICE MOUNTS couple nice mallards mounts too

17. Hopefully you like mine ;D, Just kidding. Ryan

18. ryan,i liked yours and mikes ducks they both were awsome ,someday i will be that good at waterfowl lol have a good one doug