1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Not too cold, not too hot.... it's just right!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 1, 2012.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

It's perfect weather here in Seven Springs. Temps in the low 40's and only very light snow predicted through Sunday. If you're on the fence about coming to the PA show, get in the car and drive! Best weather I've seen in years!

[​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

You keep wearing those HOT shorts the snow will be gone. LOL Have fun.

3. EA

EA Well-Known Member

:D

I thought about going on Sat. to meet some of you, but while all you came North, I gotta head South. Have Fun Michael P. !!

4. Watch out, it could turn ugly this time of year. You could be up to your shorts in snow!!

5. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

T wanna see............

I wanna see some snow bunnies making snow angels!

:)

Kerby...

6. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

I wish I could get there. One of these years I will.
    Bob

7. hey Micheal P u got that goofy short....go back texas

8. michael p.

Hey duckunter, grow some cahones and stop talking $h!t about everybody in Pennsylvania under a false name like you've done the last few days. We're here having fun, you're playing coward behind a computer. LOL. What a life you have :)

9. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Michael, I don't think he knows how to speak english.

10. weaver

weaver New Member

Are those the same shorts you were wearing own Wednesday

11. hodx

hodx Herman Darr

Hey Mike, ignore the ingrate...just have a good time..thats what life is all about

12. michael p.

Prolly!! LMAO. I only brought 2 pair :)
    Ahhhhh.... I am not too worried about it. He's whining and I'm heading snow tubing ;)

13. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

Re: Re: Not too cold, not too hot.... it's just right!

Right now MP is on the Snow tube slope with my kids and two others. So glad he has the energy that I lack. Sure he is having a blast.

14. #1 Stunna

#1 Stunna New Member

PA
    Duck Hunter 308, your a JOKE. I know EXACTLY who you are, your the idiot that has the audacity to send anonymous letters to MY HOUSE. You have the luxury to know where I live, to know where MY husband lives, but we dont have the luxury to know who you are or whgere you live, so obviously we carry some relevance in your sorry life that you feel the need to hide behind computers under fake names and send anonymous letters to us. You call MY husband a joke, your the only joke. I'm laughing my a$$ off at you, cause your such a LOSER!!! Show yourself, say who you are!! But you wont cause your a coward. Only cowards hide and talk trash behind a computer screen.

15. Paul I

Paul I New Member

I enjoy watching mike and co, having fun.Mods zap these duck pluckers.If they want jerry springer go elsewhere.Kids come on here.

16. L M A O

17. HEY Stunna u don t want kno bout me haha also Brad Jone you too,,,,,,,,,

18. michael p.

Maybe before worrying about what we are wearing or doing in/with our lives, you should concentrate on your literacy skills or should I say lack of.

I'm not trying to insult you, what I am saying is whether you come on anonymous or as yourself, grammar skills will set you apart and show if you are even intelligent enough to debate (ie: froggy & bg). You come across as a very illiterate person.

Learn how to speak in correct grammar and grow some testicles over the summer and we can try to have this discussion next year.

Good luck on your journey,
    Michael

19. tracy

tracy coon dogs

if i never got any snow i would want to play in it to so have some fun Michael
    my self don,t like the cold or should i say my body don't any more
    think my family feels the same way my sisters family moved to Taxes a few years ago
    and my brothers family did this last year
    my sister is do any time so mom and dad are on there way down now
    not been there yet but see it coming soon miss them all
    and the big get together we would have and have big fish Fry's
    wish there was some way to make that happen while mom and dad are down there
    and at the lest they would feel like i was there
    as i would always supply the fish and have a freezer full only so much my family will eat
    but all i got to say to my dad is i got fish out you coming for dinner and i know i can count on them to be here
    so have all the fun you can Michael with the snow and friend while you are there

20. michael p.

Thanks for the kind words Tracy, hope you get down there soon!

The weather is beautiful and the show is great!

Here is the comp room 10 minutes ago....
    [​IMG]