1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sherwin Williams sale

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Bo Hersey, Mar 1, 2012.

1. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

My local SW store had it priced at $135 for 5 gal, a friend of mine is a painting contractor, he went to SW and they sold it to him for $72 for 5 gal so he got me 2 buckets.

2. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Dave you should be able to go in an open an account yourself and get contractor price's, i did and all i buy from them are razor blade's.

3. @ Alan B, straight outta the bucket, I always have used it with a wet tan and now I very seldom have to do any pinning on open mouthed faces, this stuff is amazing,

4. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

I got a price of $84 for 5 gallons.

Bowhunter i use it on everything (everything is tanned). And i mount animals from all over the world. I use it straight sometimes and sometimes i thicken it. I have not used anything better.

5. davehyer

davehyer Active Member

I have an account and it didn't make any difference. I'll have to see if a contractor account is different than what I have.

6. Michael Shipman

Michael Shipman Killen Merriams in SD

i told em what people were buying it for on taxi net and they gave me a better price

7. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

I just bought 6 one gallon containers at Sherwin Williams. With an account I paid $21.89 per plus tax. They didn't have any 5 gal. buckets of it.

8. millardtaxi

millardtaxi JOHN 3:3

Plus the one gal containers make great dry dirt containers that fit down in your trap basket..... Sorry just thought I'd throw that in there;)

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine