1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Page Nethercutt hands on seminar

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Bob Evans, Mar 5, 2012.

1. I just wanted to say Thank You to Page, and Brian Banbury for the seminar they put on at the PA show this past weekend. They had their hands full with 16 of us, all mounting various species. We had a great time in the 10+ hour day. Page and Brian are first class instructors, their explanations, patience, and knowledge were outstanding!

Here is my woodduck I mounted, as I just started waterfowl hunting last season, this was my very first duck I have harvested. Hopefully some of the others will add pics of their birds.

Thanks again guys, and thank you HQ for donating forms, eyes, and heads!
    [​IMG]

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

2. Great looking mount Bob.

Two great guys to learn from.

3. swalburn

swalburn New Member

You are absolutely right on. Those guys took on a hugh task and smiled all the way through. Too bad I didn't learn to mount waterfowl from one of those two initially.

4. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Thanks for the kind words! I had a great time working with all of you. I enjoyed making new friends and hope you took at least some knowledge that will help you in the future!

5. swampthang

swampthang New Member

Hey guys, and gal, it was a great pleasure to share some of what I think I know with you. Ya'll were a great group of people. Sorry that it took so long, but we did get everyones bird done. Thanks to Brian for helping me out, and Cary too. Without them, we'd have needed another 12 hours. Now practice, practice, practice. I want to see everyone bring a bird to next years show.

6. Richbo

Richbo 2nd place is the first loser!

I agree that it was an awesome seminar! Had a great time and learned a lot. Looking forward to applying it to some more birds. Hope to have one at the show for sure.

7. I also think it was an exceptional seminar. Many cudos to HQ taxidermy supply for donating the forms, heds and eyes. Thank you to all who participated and those who made it possible. Gd Bless-John

Attached Files: