Here's my current project that I'm now finishing up. It's a 7 1/2" x 18" in an upright. I've already finished the model in a semi-sneak. I had originally sculpted the head over a skull, then made a mold off that, then some castings in turn. I sent one of the castings to Dan Jennings and he test fitted the head to capes at different stages of green to tanned. He then gave it a thumbs up. Don't change a thing he says. I then sculpted a working prototype in a straight and sent it up to Mr. T for mounting and his critique. He didn't like the fullness of the muzzle, so I've been re-sculpting the heads as I go. I've sent 19 sculptures off to the mold maker. Still waiting on molds. Once we get some in hand, we can start running scholarship auctions again.