1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Back from North Dakota Show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Ringnex, Mar 13, 2012.

1. A quick thank you to the ND Taxidermy crew. Had a great time as always, met a few new people and
    shook hand with old friends. Always a good time. We might not have the largest show in the country
    but I think its one of the best. Great seminars by Keith Bowman, John Luczak, Kent Reedy, Brett Wingfield,
    Bill Neuman, and Jim Benson. There is no way you can leave this show and not be loaded with
    new ideas and information. President Ron, and the rest of the crew....great job.
    If I can give new taxidermists any advice it is.. JOIN YOUR STATE ASSOCIATION! You wont
    be sorry... :D :D ;)

2. cattrax

cattrax Beats being in the shop!

Amen! Hope to see you over here in Montana in a few days.

3. BMW

BMW New Member

A big thank you from here too! What a great group of people, a classy organization, and talented bunch of taxidermists. It was good to see many familiar faces and meet several new. We really enjoyed the show and hope you all did as well. I can't say enough about the hospitality. You guys put together a great event. Thank you again for having us up.
    Tight lines...
    Brett

4. squid

squid hunt hard or go home

got tons of new tips from the judge and from many other members of the association, i already have a few things for next years show, cape is tanned and i have form and all the goods on hand, now i just gotta get my act togather and get the piece mounted more than 2-3 weeks before the show.
    great bunch of folks at the N.D.T.A

5. Redneck Ron

Redneck Ron New Member

Thanks to all of you for coming and making our show what it is. Thanks to all who donated and helped with the auction. I will say it was another success thanks to the great members we have.

6. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

had a good time seeing everyone and meeting some new taxidermist as well. Hope we can work on getting our members to bring more pieces next year, see some more of you at the next few shows