1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

AIT Thank you for a great Show!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Rick Krane, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Rick Krane

Rick Krane Fish Taxidermist/ Judge/ Sculptor/ Instructor

I want to say once again I had the opportunity to be one of the Judges at the annual AIT show and convention. I first Judge at the AIT in 1999 and I must say the one thing that stays the same is the quality of the wonderful membership they have there! Te work was great and some truly talented folks there! I will be back next year and I hope to see as many folks if not more next year! Great Job Brad Jones and the entire board for putting on a great show!

Next Stop Ohio!!!!!! Looking forward to this one too!

My BEst!

Rick Krane

2. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Thanks Rick for coming and judging or show..See you next year.

3. adamstaxidermy

adamstaxidermy New Member

Rick, Thank you for the kind words about our Association and Convention, and for your efforts at the show to help make is a success. Nicole and I enjoyed your company at the table in the Closing Meeting, even if it did mean we weren't drawn for door prizes. We both look forward to seeing you again next year.

4. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Rick, it is people like you, Bryan Epply, Cary, and Brian Banbury that help make shows a success. Without our judges helping the members and the board, it would be hard to be successful. Thanks to all of you guys.

5. HAPP

HAPP Active Member

I would also like to say thank you to Rick and "ALL" who attended the show. Without the fnatastic members of the AIT, there wouldn't be gatherings like this. I am looking forward to next year and seeing the other board members at the next meeting. Mark Sobecki

6. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Thanks for the kind words Brad. You guys have great people and a great show. Two reasons why I enjoy your association so much. I always enjoy my self at your show and am glad to participate in any way.

7. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

Your a good man Brian and one hell of a bird brain.