1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My 'Dear John' letter......

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Mar 16, 2012.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Dear John,
    I keep getting sent these tidbits by YOUR friends on Facebook. I do not know why I live in an old mans head such as yours, but apparently I do.

You are the great one, as you have told us 100's of times so why would what I do or say matter enough for you to whine about?

John, these forums are greater than you'll ever think you are. Why even log on to what you continuously refer to as 'The Manson Family Forums' if the people here are nothing but haters. Why even use this public forum since you say it is such an awful place Ken Edwards founded?

John, I use these forums and speak to friends on here of travels and things i am proud of doing in the present, the same way you tell people and friends on here what you did and accomplished 20 years ago. Why is it you can brag of your past accomplishments and yet you loathe me to others for doing the same now?

Also John, if you have something to say to me, say it to me personally. My number is 979-966-9853.

John, I would appreciate it if you would please stop using your facebook page to 'hate' on me (wait, isn't that what you accused everybody here of doing?!). If you have anything to say to me call and say it in person or we can talk face to face in Ohio when I come up there in September.

Sincerely,
    Michael P.

[​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

2. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

3. JE

JE Active Member

Had me worried there for a minute Michael , LOL
    John

4. And he ain't talkin bout me!

5. this ought to get good!!!

6. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

No, it's not going to get good. That's all I have to say about it and im fixing to leave on an Oryx hunt and will not have cell service in a couple of hours. If John wants to keep bringing up my name and things that bother him on the 'Manson Family Forums' he can call me and arrange a private meeting in September. That oughta iron out any differences he has with me right there.

Wake me up when September ends.

7. Brian Claar

Brian Claar New Member

mental illness.
    I've seen some of those childish post on Facebook.
    Like a coach at school used to say to the whiners...."Take your bawl and go home" LOL You know those words wouldn't fly face to face.

8. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

You can be my hero Mikey. I like you.

9. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

John Bellucci is really messed up and we all know that here, poor idiot. I hope he can get help.

10. artwildcreate

artwildcreate Don't look at me.....

Who am I supposed to be following on here again? Who am I supposed to hate? Who's ass am I supposed to kiss? I am lost.. lol

11. Whaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaa! :'(
    LMAO!

12. bmdakk

Better watch it, he will sick his putty tat on ya!

13. B Jones

B Jones Memeber of - NTA,UTA,AIT.Proud Member of NZTA.

I really like the facebook post after John's as well, a post from a wannabee lol.

14. HuntingPA

HuntingPA New Member

:-* ( ! )

[​IMG]

15. elkevo

elkevo Tailgate Bucks

Brad, that is funny huh?

16. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

I know you are, but what am I?

I know you are, but what am I?

I must be a follower, cause I don't wannabe anymore. :-\

17. bmdakk

he suffers from feline Cryptorchidism! thats why he is so irritable

18. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Damn I gotta get serious about this diet thing. When Belchucci can call ME "old" and "fat" I need to change.

Michael I'm not into Facebook and don't need to hide my feelings like some obviously do but you need to 'splain something to me here. Are those mental midgets accusing me of kissing your ass or are you kissing mine??? Like you, however, I'll rest much better tonight just KNOWING I'm inside their heads.

19. Where is Pyscho with his backhoe? ;D

Bruce

20. gab

gab Active Member

hey mike,if you're hunting in my neck of the woods you're welcome to use my cooler.just call or text for the combo.(oops,is that ass kissing?)