1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

APRIL --MINNESOTA--taxidermy guild show

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by roostinridge, Mar 17, 2012.

1. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Rochester in Minnesota in April. The show.
    Come see our new display and take advantage of our show specials. We will be in a 16 foot booth displaying our " ORIGINAL " pedestals along with many new products and custom ideas for your needs. Discounts and specials apply for this show and anyone who is a member.
    WHO is comming????? Will be looking forward to meeting all you fine folks.
    Clair

2. dakotabill

dakotabill Member

I'll see you there Clair, looking forward to meeting you. Hope to take a look and buy some of the 20"octagon weathered wood bases.

3. roostinridge

roostinridge Active Member

Bill, we are building like crazy and we will have some of those bases and lots more neat ped's and bases.
    Clair

4. ShedEgo

ShedEgo New Member

I will be there!!

5. Clair - looking forward to meeting you! Now I just need to get my comp piece started.

Bruce

6. trophy time

trophy time " Preserving a lifetime of memories since 1990 "

I will also be there. I am planning on bringing some replicas but I better get my butt in gear. ;D I do have 3 or 4 that will be for sale really cheap ( old pour, missing parts, have been painted on, need alot of work) but if you want to work on a replica for cheap they will work.

Tim

7. revolutionMan

revolutionMan New Member

Me too.

8. babowhunter

babowhunter Man,I love this stuff!!

Headed there too!

9. About 95% sure I will be able to make it. Was hoping to also do a booth for my wholesale freeze dry services but not sure if I will be able to pull it off or not.

Trophy Time are any of the cheap ones of Chris Wallace's buck. Pretty sure he said you are selling them, anyway do you also sell unstained or unpainted sets?