1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Polar Bear

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by *, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Terry Vining

Terry Vining last photo together

Mi
    We need a like button. :)
    Nice work Dennis.

2. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

Terry your showing you spend to much time on facebook... ;D
    Thanks
    D

3. ShadowWulf

ShadowWulf me and my shed hunting pup, Cody

I can't stop staring at that bear Dennis, it just looks so... amazing! I can't believe that you were able to save it (by the way you described the quality it was in, it sounded like it was very close to being in the trash can, or dumpster, because I highly doubt that a four hundred pound bear skin would fit into a trash can...) but anyway, it is just gorgeous! Love the pose, love everything about it, and am very jealous of your customer. I am sure he is thrilled with it.
    Liz

4. Thats very cool 8)

5. boxerpet

boxerpet Harry Paulson-grateful

Dennis,
    Ive only met you at a couple of World shows but must agree with most everyone on this post that you truly did a very special job on this bear.
    The talent which appears on this site and the dedication put into your work inspires everyone. The head work is very special and truly must have made the owner glad that anyone would have attempted what you accomplished. Then he found you and you agreed to put it together.
    Congratulations on this fine piece.

6. That is amazing looking. I think the grizzly form actually adds a nice touch to it. It looks cool, kind of like a grizzly/polar bear hybrid. ^^

7. Beast Master

Beast Master New Member

"Impressed"... ;)