1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Michigan Goes "Psycho"

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Wildside, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

It was great having Dan in Michigan to do not only a hands on gator mounting seminar, but also a gator finishing seminar. We tried to keep him busy to help keep him out of trouble.

Next year there will be a gator challenge for those in Dans hands on seminar. Bring a gator mount and enter it into the competition, get a F-o-c-k-e-r Taxidermy T-shirt and Dan will choose a winner of the gator challenge also.

We are already working on an all day seminar with Dan doing reptile work. More to come on this!

Thanks Dan the Gator Man

2. tom k

tom k New Member

I was in both seminars and talk about fun, if you ever get the chance to take a class with Psycho take it . You will not be disappointed. Just wish the class was longer, he has so much to offer, and what he can do with finger paints is amazing. Thanks Dan
    Thanks Tom K

3. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Dan will be performing LIVE this summer at the Midwest Regional for those of you who either missed his act, or just didn't get enough. It is true, Dan has much to offer and will lay it all on the table for you. Great instructor.

4. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I'll bet he's glad it wasn't longer. LOL

5. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Started at 9:00am and finished after midnight! What more do you want? When I asked him to do a one day seminar I didn't think he would misunderstand what I meant.

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

;D Well I just read this and I have to say thanks to everyone. Thanks Joe for inviting me to the show and having me do a seminar for you guys. Thanks for the room and t shirts as well. Thanks Tom for the kind words. I don't consider myself anything other than a friend to everyone, well almost everyone huh Joe. LOL ;D Hey at least our seminar didn't last as long as the pheasant seminar. Hell it went until 3 a.m. and they came back the next day and did some more. LOL

7. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Didnt catch the marathon seminar but caught Dan in the showroom. In talking with him, seems like I've known him for years. Nice you could offer your time and expertise Dan. Thanks for the nice comments on my fish too..........

8. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Just give him a lil soco and he will loosen right up ;) right Dan haha

9. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

Had a great time in the seminar and already looking forward to next year. And I just want to thank Dan for putting this awesome seminar on and putting up with us ohio guys all night.

10. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Ya he is ok

11. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Dan IS an alright guy. I'd like to see one of his reptile seminars one day!

12. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Hey Mr. Dan, are you going to the Ohio show this year?

13. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Dan has been to the past two Ohio shows but unfortunately he will not be attending this years show. He did a Gator seminar in Ohio last year as well and had the hole building stinking with him boiling up some crayfish for a snack lol.

14. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Unfortunately I will not be making it to Ohio this year. I did a sneak attack on Kansas and well, now I am back. LOL

NO to the SOCO! LOL

15. Wildside

Wildside Active Member

Rumor is that Ohio asked him to politely gime them a one year break! You can only take so much chit from the little reptilian.

16. Dam. Who will I share a room with this year? lol

I promise to unlock the door. Seriously. I will. NOT

17. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

NOT TRUE!! We told him we would pay him TEN TIMES what he got last time! ;) ;) ;D

18. There have been a few of us states that have went psycho