1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Affordable back window business name decal! $85 tyd!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by jason, Mar 21, 2012.

1. jason

jason Active Member

Just $85 for a FULL back window design of your business name for pick-up or topper. White or silver metallic, and will last for YEARS!
    Here is a design recently done for a member. The black represents her windows as it is a split window slider.
    The small circular one on top is an example of a 6" one to give your clients. Call anytime, 608-214-1773.
    Thanks for Looking! Jason :)
  2. justducky

justducky New Member

Would you be able to do a window decal for my truck for the insurance agency that I own. I could send down the vector graphics and maybe you could put something together for me. PM me with your email address if this is something your interested in. I also live in WI.

3. Brian

Brian Active Member

jason is the man. trust me!!!his work is awesome!!!!
  4. jason

jason Active Member

Thank you Brian. :) Just to put it out there folks as I am getting many pm's....YES I can/will do decals for ANY kind of business you may have.
  5. Oakcreek

Oakcreek New Member

Jason is definitely the man!

He has been doing all of our decal needs for years. Here is one from our hunting videos Chesapeake pursuits.com

and he is doing decals for one of our crew whom is in the ARCA series.. if the decals make it thru races they will make for years on your truck/vehicle.

6. jason

jason Active Member

Thanks Oakcreek!!! LOVE the ARCA car! Here is another back window just approved by a member.
    A large back window and the circular ones are for clients.
  7. schenk

schenk Member

Jason does great work!! I love my back glass, very nice job.
  8. dc240nt

dc240nt Lets Talk Big Bucks!!

Ive worked with Jason a few times. He ALWAYS delivered a quality product on time. Great business man.