1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Warning about 'jkovacsi'

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by Rhasputin, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Someone emailed me out of the blue to tell me how disgusting it was that i was killing people's pet ferrets for my own entertainment! ::)

If you see anyone register with the email or username jkovacsi or jkovacsi@comcast.net, then they should probably be reported to a moderator before they start any crap with anyone else.

Some people, sheesh! ::)

2. 'Jenn Kovacsi'

Here's her facebook page http://www.facebook.com/people/Jennifer-Kovacsi/1452559113
    Says she works for the SPCA, which is no surprise, and she or someone she knows has attacked other members on here before, I suspect.

Here's her emails to me, they're fairly humorous!

Jenn%20Kovacsi to me
    show details 2:27 PM (29 minutes ago)
    Why is this message in Spam? You clicked "Report spam" for this message. Learn more
    Hello-

I just wanted to voice my outrage and disgust at the fact that you are killing perfectly healthy, young ferrets for absolutely no reason, other than to have them stuffed for people's entertainment. It is one thing for an animal to be stuffed after it has died, to commemorate it's life, but not when it is young, full of life, and done nothing to deserve this.

Shame on you.

Casey Byiers to Jenn%20Kovacsi
    show details 2:39 PM (17 minutes ago)

I just wanted to voice my disgust that you go out of your way to
    insult people who make a perfectly healthy living doing things that
    have nothing to do with you. :)

I did not kill these ferrets.
    Have a nice life!

Jenn%20Kovacsi to me
    show details 2:50 PM (8 minutes ago)
    Making money on others' suffering.

You are sad, and I feel sorry for you.

Casey Byiers to Jenn%20Kovacsi
    show details 2:53 PM (4 minutes ago)
    Enjoy your free speech, and my spam box. :)

3. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

everyone is entitled to their opinions

4. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

can I eat those ferrets after you kill them? I like them best dropped in boiling water alive, like they do lobsters. mmm, I`m getting hungry now. MA GO TURN ON THE BOILING POT !

5. That's actually how i killed all of these ones Bob!
    I got them for free on craigslist, and from animal rescues, and i boiled them alive and stuffed then in embarrassing poses for my own entertainment. Of course I saved the carcasses to donate to the homeless shelter, said it was rabbit meat, mmm mm.

6. old60furs

old60furs MO buyers license number is 2465. I need your #

Yea, I heard from her, also. I am pretty open minded but do not understand why a ferret person would want to see dead ferrets thrown away instead of appreciated for their beauty. Hang in there, Casey, the Mighty Rhasputin! You and I are in the same canoe and paddling in the same direction. PM me sometime and we will develop a plan for utilizing our resources and not wasting due to ignorance. I hope these ferret posers care about the few native wild ferrets and their habitat. I doubt it!! Only thinking with one little head, and that is usually the wrong one!!

7. Keyda81

Keyda81 I'd rather be weird than normal

Wow, some people. I understand people can have an opinion, but they can also keep it to themselves, and not harass people on here. Jeez.

8. This same person, or someone from their 'group' has started a petition (I don't know what they intend to accomplish with it) directly attacking a member on here saying they should stop killing ferrets!

How plain awful. They're saying it's animal cruelty and we deserve JAIL TIME.
    They don't even know the facts, they're just spewing out words without even thinking.
    Psh.

These people seem to think we're killing pets inhumanely. Which is very, very far from true.

Anyone want a ferret? :D

9. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

I`ve asked before and will again, if anyone has a source of ferret aanal glands, I would be interested in them and pay handsomely.

10. I do I do! Send me a PM bob. :)

11. I've just received an apology from Jenn.

I will fill you in on the details. I've sent her a very wordy email describing what we do here, and how we're not the horrible beasts she seems to think we are (we're actually much worse! jk).

I hope she develops a new understanding and respect for the people she previously attacked. :)

12. Stream Side

Stream Side Member

MI
    Wonder if she eats meat, fish, sea food or plants or does she just live on air ? Going to have to get some ferrets have some new recipes to try.

13. skallet roseri

skallet roseri needless to say!

this seemingly reminds me of some person who was insulting me on fox prices, yet turned around and told me how horrible NID-20 was for taking baby foxes and freezing them for taxidermy. people are amusing, mainly the ones who jump the gun and insult people before learning about it first! then when they learn about it they just think its all made up! COME ON everybody knows every animal dies horribly before a taxidermist get it!!

its all Lies i tell you LIES!!!!! hahahaha

14. After i sent her a very wordy email explaining how everything was done, how I make a living, and what -really- goes on, I haven't heard back. I think she was very embarrassed by her own behavior, which is why I received an apology. Especially since I am an animal lover, with many pets, websites, and forums dedicated to animal breeding and care, so i am very much not the person she labeled me as.

All she saw was dead ferrets, and she made the rest up in her mind, that i killed pets and tortured them for my own amusement.