1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

My comp pieces from this year and a pic from our fishing trip

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by fozziebear, Mar 21, 2012.

1. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Keegan Crab, Dan "Popeye f o c k e r Psyco" Hudzig , John Seiler
    [​IMG]
    my first 3rd place ;D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And it looks like someone got ahold of my camera ha ha T , funny guy :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Nice Steehead! Nice lookin deer! Bottom two pics scared the hell outta me

3. Very nice,thanks for sharing !!

4. Matt

Matt Active Member

Very nice Rick! Congrats! You should delete those bottom two pics!(LOL)

5. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Way to go Rick :D You need to surf fish lake Michigan Browns not those nasty river steel head ,lake browns don`t have that river taste :p

6. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

Nice mounts.. At least T, took self portraits, and not something else;(.

Congrats

7. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Did a porcupine crawl up his nose or what? Sick. And not sick like good...sick like ****.

8. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Hey thats what he gets for kidnapping my camera lol ;D Hope he doesnt get mad at me ;D ;D ;D ;D

9. Nice work! Down the road-

10. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Naw..it's funny.

REAL nice mounts there, Bro! I like the definition ;) I still haven't figured out how to do an eye like you. The eye on the third place one is sick (like good). All are super clean and slick, Tricky Rick. You're like...my Idol!

Steer clear of Paul next time...and wipe your camera off.

11. Diesel_19

Diesel_19 New Member

Awesome deer fozzie

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

I was bored baby setting your camera. Dood, I wish I could do deer like you, they are awesome. If you took them to the Ohio show next week, I am sure they would get respect.

13. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

Hey I missed the fishing trip. Nice deer Rick. Mr T. trim your nose hairs or don't take pictures of them. Kegan was so excited about that fish that he carried it all the way threw the show room at the show.

14. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Stop looking up my nose at me! ;D

15. I am suprised that the camera still works after takeing a picture of the two Ohio Fockers.

16. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Well-Known Member

Nice mounts Rick! I think Paul has a bat in the cave ::)

17. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Thanks guys for the nice words, that was so cool to see the look on Keegans face when he hooked up with that stealhead, I swear he looked like he was gonna let go of the pole , his eyes were as big as they could get. That was damn cool to see , too bad I didnt get pics before it sat in the back of the truck and got bedliner lines lol . The things I got hit on on my mounts were things I knew I did wrong before they were entered, if i would've taken the time to fix these things I would've probably made the ribbon I was after, I got exactly what I deserved, they are small but very important details like inner nose detail on every mount, corruncle not correctly shaped , inner ear too dry, seams too rough, eye shape, on and on lol. Now a couple things can be easily fixed just by taking a little more time during the mountting process, this is what sepperates the blues for the rest !! Overall I learned more this year than ever before and cant wait to get the same judges for the first time for me to see if I can improve apon their critiques. Again thanks for the compliments!

18. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Beautiful deer Rick! I wonder though, having the same thing written on my score sheets, If all these issues were not on the score sheet,if they were accurate, wouldnt it be a perfect deer? And if so what the heck do you have to do for a Masters Deer? Or master of Masters? :-\ Hmm, good question for a Judge to answer.

19. Carls1

Carls1 New Member

Beautiful deer Fozzie! Always been a fan of your work and eye sets!

20. Good stuff Fozz!