1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sweet looking GA 8..

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by dsbragg, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Love a nice 8 point frame, mounted this GA buck yesterday.

[​IMG]

2. CBRO

CBRO New Member

Pretty buck Dennis!

3. Nice mount!!! Is that a Mears form? If it is i mounted one on that form yesterday also. Love them. [​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. Yep, I'm a Mears addict. That is a slob buck, my favorite pose from Mears as well. ;)

5. MAC1

MAC1 New Member

Which Mears form is that Dennis? Hard to tell from those angles.

6. Probably my favorite as well. We get some nice deer here in Indiana but those southern capes are great on your deer.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. Very nice Dennis,are those bondo ears ?

8. It is the offset upright aggressive series. Works good for any size deer I think. I have done slob bucks with huge necks down to little Fl bucks with 16" necks and they work well on all of them.

Yes Silverman, I'm a bondo guy. ;)

9. swampfox

swampfox New Member

Dennis, bondo sounds second class to some folks. Just say your ears are "fiberglass", and you will confuse a few. lol. ;D

10. lol...that's in there to. ;)

11. Not all of use are confused swampfox I just love his work and would like to try it !!!! :D

12. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Real nice

13. swampfox

swampfox New Member

I didn't mean anything by that silverman, just cutting up. ;D I would suggest getting some extra ears to practice on if you have never done them before, or if you don't wait too long, if you don't like it you can strip it out, and try again.

14. Sounds like a good plan swampfox,thanks for the input,I will practice first.
    Ron

15. DeeCee

DeeCee New Member

Very nice Dennis.