1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stuffenstuff, Mar 25, 2012.

1. stuffenstuff

stuffenstuff Member

I have one of the older fleshing machines from van dyke, I think a Dakota 3 or something ? hell I don't know witch one it is?? its full size not the small one.... I had it all taken apart at a shop about 2 yrs ago and had it professionally powder coated blue, also had new bearings installed, looks great and runs great, it has the older brass guides, van dykes sell's the more precision guides but the originals have all ways served me well, If ur picking it up GREAT! take the motor and table free,
    Others wise I think it's best just to ship the flesher only, but you pay any and all shipping from zip 48134.

The motor was also replaced with a 2hp, she don't bog down anymore :) table is hand made. No pics but I'm not shipping the table anyway, and I think you would be better off just getting a motor then paying shipping on this 2 hp

I'm at the point I am going to ship capes to the tannery "to old" need to cut down on work. I think $300 is fair? if not, just haggle me ;) but be honest Thx
  2. howlinwolf

howlinwolf New Member

boy i agree i'm too old also to do the tanning my self any more. Thats a good price with it being rebuilt and a fairly good one to run. Someone ought to jump on it! good luck.

3. huntin nut

huntin nut New Member

Hey there, I just joined the wonderful world of taxikdermy. Got through my first season and really looking forward to this season...but I still need a few tools. just curious if this machine is still for sale. If so where are you located?
  4. olebarnette

olebarnette Member

He Provided his zip in the ad.