1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

3 bowkills in 25.5 hours

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Kyle Lakey, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Here's 3 tens clients/friends mounts that I recently finished. They sent me some pics of them all together. Their dad killed the 10 with a beat up cape with cowlick swirl under white patch (wouldnt do a new cape) a monday morning 8am, his son shot "the mutt" as they named him, that evening, and his cousin shot the beautiful 10 at 9:30 am the next morning. All off the same farm. Buddy called me up and said on my way with deer to mount. Showed up 2 hours later as they live a ways away and they had 3 good ones in the truck. I started laughin when I looked in the truck. I figured they were accumulated over the season and he just decided to bring them all that day. Nope all fresh then I got the stories. Not a bad days work haha. Thought I'd share since they sent me such nice pics of them. Oh yeah these are CWD management Unit bucks too lol.

The Pretty ten is the one I mounted at the WI show for the the live mounting challenge and won with on a 6900 with an altered nose. Thanks for the votes to those who were there. Hope people learned things. I know I did too just being there and listening while mounting along side some of our great top WI, nationals, and worlds competitors our state has. Great weekend and show again.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful job and thanks for sharing !!

3. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

What a story to go with 3 great deer !!! Beautiful work as usual !

4. kikkertinz

kikkertinz Glass half full

Awesome deer and backdrop!!!!

5. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I bet those were some happy customers. Great work! I really like the sneak

6. Great story and the mounts are super!!!!

7. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

Thanks guys. I'm still on the fence on the rev sneak sweep. Some I like some I don't. Thought this one was ok.

8. Geauxtigers1421

Geauxtigers1421 New Member

Mounts look great!!