1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

NTA "Can Do" What?

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Harry Whitehead, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

That letter is over a year old. I guess Bill Haynes was right, you haven't tried to become a member this year. ::) What was the purpose of this thread?

2. Harry Whitehead

Harry Whitehead I love to hunt Buffalos!!!!!

Cole, I know that you can read. Go back to the original post. I said that I tried to rejoin. I didn't say it was yesterday or last month. I said that I tried to rejoin. Once I was told that a resolution had been made not to let me back into the organization the light came on and I realized that I'm on the outside looking in. Surely you can see that? Now would you like for me to try again? I'll tell you what, get my membership for me and get me my membership card and I'll make it worth you're while and reimburse you for money spent!! Deal?

3. Harry if you were a Black American maybe they would let you in. Just trying to toss some fun into this serious post.

4. Harry Whitehead

That's a good one John!!! Don't really know what to say about that????!!!!! And I don't get caught at a loss very often!!! :D

5. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

Again, what is the purpose of this thread? It was over a year ago. Your light bulb just came on?

6. Harry Whitehead

Come on Cole, I don't have a beef with you. What's the deal. Have you not been keeping up on current events? If I get told to not pee on the toilet seat it only took me one time and I didn't anymore. Are you still washing the basin with urine? Come on....!

7. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

I don't have a beef with you either. I just don't understand why all of a sudden it is an issue that required the start of a thread. You have had the letter for over a year. It's nothing new. I suppose I just hoped you would have something new to share, I seem to remember a promise of breaking news quite a while back. After reading the thread I was again disappointed to learn it wasn't.

8. Harry Whitehead

Cole, without being too much of a smart @ss I will explain. Let's go all the way back to the very beginning. Let's start with the freaking subject line. "NTA "Can Do" What?". Now to explain the painfully obvious the exclamation marks mean that I'm quoting someone. With me so far? So the question is who am I quoting? Well, I know that you have a computer because you are asking these question and posting,( see, I'm pretty sharp too). Now from time to time there is little correspondence that comes through the internet called the "NTA Cutting Edge". Now in one of those sub titles within this correspondence was an article that stated the NTA is a "Can Do" association. Now without having to stretch this too far don't you think that it is a slight slap in the face for them to send this to me and all the while refuse my membership? Do you get it now??????

Also, Have you not read the previous posts? TO DATE, THE NTA STILL HAS NOT GIVEN US THE INFORMATION THAT WE REQUESTED SO THERE IS NOTHING NEW TO POST!!!!!! Please tell me you understand. While you're getting me my membership why don't you run by headquarters and get our info and send it all to me in one nice package! My addy is on my website.

9. Whitetailart

Whitetailart New Member

I will say this
    I have been a member of the NTA in the past . But with all this Sh*t going on it really makes me wonder if I would want to be a member again . No matter how this whole thing ends.
    Because this whole deal between the NTA ,Harry and Fred is doing nothing but making all of you look like idiots .

10. Harry Whitehead

Wildlife, I'm going to take the higher road and simply not respond to the "idiot" comment.

11. John Panter

John Panter New Member

It sounds like you need to send some letters, then you can get to the bottom of this thing. Have you considered talking to a mediator? Wait, what exactly are you trying to do? Forgive me, its been a few years I seem to have forgotten.

12. Randy Miller

Randy Miller Active Member

And yet you did.

13. Harry Whitehead

JP and Miller, what exactly is your point in either post? Is it just to start an argument over nothing or do you actually have something to contribute?

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

14. Randy Miller

I thought its meaning was clear, I guess not. You obviously will CONTINUE an argument ad nauseum. 5 pages of publicly grinding your ax, and it isn't the first thread about it. No doubt there are some truly valid complaints here, I don't doubt that for a minute. Do you think publicly ranting about this over and over will change the situation to your liking? I doubt it. It's time to move on.

15. Harry Whitehead

Yes Sir Mr Miller. I will do just that. You have totally intimidated me into subordination and I will tuck my tail and go to my room. Before I go though, why do you think that you can say these things to me in the manner that you did? It's obvious your intellect is dizzying but really, if you don't like it why don't YOU move on and leave me alone. I didn't ask you to read this and certainly I don't give a rat's @ss what you say so what are you thinking? Really???

BTW, JP, you know, I never really thought of sending letters. Why didn't I think of that? Man, I wish you had just told me 5 years ago and I could have saved myself, and Fred as well, thousands of dollars. I think I have a better idea, why don't YOU send some letters? Wait a minute, why don't you and brainchild Randy Miller get together and send them together! I'm sure they would cower just as I have to your commands......

16. Randy Miller

Obviously you do give a rat's ass or you would not have risen to the bait. As well, if you didn't care what people think, you wouldn't post on a public www forum for all the world to see.

There are 2 sides to every story and this NTA fiasco is no exception.

17. Harry Whitehead

Good Randy, where is your stance. Are you on the side of those that want a transparent organization that serves its membership or are you on the side of lies, deceit and backstabbing? Why Don't you choose and support the side of your choice with real content moving toward an eventual end? Or are you just going to set back, hiding behind your computer screen being judgmental of those that are taking a stance?

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.