1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Tv?

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Tannertroop, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Tv for me, Espn, football or Ncis.

2. I have a big tv hanging on the wall in my show room that runs hunting and fishing videos all day but it's not in my work area. It seems to keep customers in the shop longer.

Mike Edmonds
    Wilderness Taxidermy
    & Commercial Tannery
    Wildernesstaxidermyonline.com
    [email protected]

3. linder

linder New Member

Have both and ran me a littel souround sound for when I want to listen to my Cd's but like most I listen more than I watch but I can put on my Westerns DVDs or my Rockford files and all the time by myself is more bareable.

4. bwilke

bwilke Member

I also have a t.v. with a DVD player built in, no cable run to my shop so I just play movies all day. I don't find myself watching it much, it's more the white noise thats comforting so to speak. One thing I have noticed is a distraction is customers sometimes think they need to stick around until the movie is done, sometimes I joke around with them and tell them next time they need to bring popcorn.

5. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Same here, one in work area and one in show room. Nascar, sports games as in the Cardinals, and Playboy. Now that Playboy is a distraction at times I must admit. But, it makes for a happy work enviroment.