1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week for March 30, 2012

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by BillFromPa, Mar 30, 2012.

1. shane whiting

shane whiting Active Member

Utah
    and another

Attached Files:

2. Andrew L.

Andrew L. Member

Second to last client deer for last season.

[​IMG]

3. fishmedic

fishmedic R.I.P. Alli !

[​IMG]

5. WeaponX

WeaponX I'm an old dude

Havent posted in awhile, got a couple of these freaks in this year, mounted on lancaster form from trufitt

Attached Files:

6. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

My first OTS form and I will be using allot more of these for sure ! Still very wet and needs allot of the facial detail packed in yet. too wet for that now.
    This deer had 12 stab wounds in it and had 2 9" slices across the front of the throat ::) ::) ::) This guy asked ..."can you make the big slices show? " I laughed at him and said "um hell yea I can lol "
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Carls1

Carls1 New Member

Sweet looking deer Fozzie!

8. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

Thanks Chris !!! I do however see an ear adjustment that needs tweek'n now that I got some pics up to look at! It never cease's to amaze me how many imperfections you can find as soon as ya look at some pics , I never saw it while out in the shop lol !!! If ya see anything else, by all means let me know k !

9. Museum Man

Museum Man Well-Known Member

beautiful job fozzie

10. verne

verne Well-Known Member

Nice lookin mount Rick ; You have to wonder what go`s threw peoples mind when they knife a deer up like that. ???

11. Finally getting a bunch of deer done. Here is one on a Matuska Competitors choice.
    [​IMG]

12. fozziebear

fozziebear Active Member

This guy was 3 sheets to the wind when dropped it off so I immagine he was when he shot it then him and his dog wrestled it together till he could get his knife out to begin his Rambo attack on the deer..........so the STORY goes. I'm not the DNR nor the cops so I really do not care what his story is until I find out it was illegal ! Thanks Verne, I hear they are getn mushrooms as far north as Mesick Mi. as of last weekend ....whatchya hear'n?

13. verne

verne Well-Known Member

There finding some ; but the nights have been below freezing that 80 degree weather has move things up by 6 weeks the trees have budded and a cast of green can be seen , this is a month of May thing up here .there worried about the fruit trees. the twenty inches of wet snow broke them apart ,the 80 degree weather made them bud , now the freezing night temp might kill them.a warm rain followed by some warm temp the morels should POP :D

14. Wow Rick, that is awesome, Send me some pics when its finished and Ill make room for it in the catalog this fall, Great mount!!

15. Bob Mead

Bob Mead Mead Taxidermy Studio, LLC

Finished these up last week...

Muley is mine from the Navajo Res near 4-corners. The peccary is a client mount from 2011. My guess is he lived in the sand his whole life to get hooves as jacked up ats those ;)

Attached Files:

16. Well its not lifesize and its got a head so here ya go,my latest bear
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. JohnB

JohnB Member

Mine for the week.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Mine for the week

Attached Files: