1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Congrats to Brett Wingfield

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by MRN, Apr 2, 2012.

1. For taking Best of Show at Iowa! What a great show they put on!!! Had a blast. Congrats to all who entered. Everyone was so nice. Felt right at home. :) Thanks to all you Iowins!!!

2. fishmaster

fishmaster Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of also judging the show with Mike, Mark and Chris. If you want to go to a show and feel like you're at home, Iowa is a good one. Good association and group of people. Brets fish was incredible. He's a talented guy!

3. BMW

BMW New Member

Thank you all very much. And a special thank you to the Iowa Taxidermy Association for putting on such a great show. The Iowa Association has a great group of organizers that really go out of their way to put on a top notch show. A big thank you also goes out to the exciting and tallented bunch of out-of-staters that came from quite a distance to support our state show. Thanks to all the judges for all their hard work. And thank you Don for your compliments as well as your many many contributions to our industry over the years. With all of the exceptional mounts, I was definately surprised to hear my name at the end of the night. And Mike....those woodies are one of my all time favorites!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone in Minnesota in just a couple weeks!
    Thanks to everyone!
    Brett

4. Thank you guys for coming and adding so many great works to the show as well. One of these years I'll make it a point to get to some other states shows as well. Congrats to you two for the Best of Show and the WASCO award. The fish and the woodies were outstanding.

Ben

5. JEJ

JEJ Active Member

PA
    How about a pic of what all this buzz is about! Nothing wrong with posting congrats one here, but sure nice to actually see it so us who were not there can also comment, as I'm sure it was a nice piece.

6. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    Congrats! Hands down got my vote for best fish. Best smallmouth mount I've ever seen, I know who I'm calling if I catch a big one

7. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

x2! His smallies are amazing! Is this the same smallie he mounted a little while ago or another? If its another one, I'd like to see a pic as well.

8. Here's a picture of the fish at the Wisconsin Show. Awesome looking fish.

Attached Files:

9. Here is a pic I took with my cell phone while at the show. A beautiful mount and one to remember. Congrats to Brett and all those competing, it was a fun time at the show with many fine mounts being shown.

Attached Files: